lavstrasni

Can you give me the steamid of a friend

22 hours ago, Nexx said:

I think they honestly deserve to reunite again, such a beutiful love story

On 9/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, Avery Winters said:

Ah.. bonding through rule-breaking. It's a beautiful thing. Any staff members willing to reunite these two love birds?

Yes, it is quite a beatiful story, i even edited the footage, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tcAZLYWGY , i hope some admin is nice enough to answer my call to help, earl was always nice. And even in the last moments of our lives, he fought, he didnt care about being banned. He was so passionate to finish his quest.

3 hours ago, lavstrasni said:

Yes, it is quite a beatiful story, i even edited the footage, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tcAZLYWGY , i hope some admin is nice enough to answer my call to help, earl was always nice. And even in the last moments of our lives, he fought, he didnt care about being banned. He was so passionate to finish his quest.

Ngl I actually loved that video, best 3:22 minutes of my entire day, hope you manage to find your friend and reunite once more 😔

tYXLKIO.png?width=1192&height=677

I'm going to attempt to find out his SteamID for you.

Edit:  Here it is, next time try to have fun without breaking the rules.

image.png.c21bc404c962d4c47abde74df41d0bae.png

STEAM_0:1:196436274

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.