guppy

SCP-096 Application

SCP-096 Application Template

RP Name:  Enjur Roberts

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39814724

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 4d 1h 38m 11s here is the proof just incase you dont belive

20200906143915_1.thumb.jpg.e7a20b4ed4c082844877e4a956a342af.jpg

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 10 warnings (i didnt have anymore warnings for along time i think!). 20200906143915_1.thumb.jpg.763ca051d3637099d75991e162556d31.jpg

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes! I always read them before i make a application

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* Yes i have: : 1.You can kill somebody who looked at you on eyesight.

What you cant do: 2. You cannot move you head when your in your cc. Thats failRP.

What you can do: You can't talk but you can do actions such as: /me crys at the Eastern wall. or /me starts to cry hardly after killing 096-1

What you can't do: Once you have killed your 096-1 you have to sit down on them and stay at your calm state. If you move your head at any cost, Thats considered FailRP as it won't be fair for players.

What you can do: You can look at a corner or wall at your CC

What you cannot do: You cannot look directly at your cc door because people will usually look there.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes! Roleplay is always needed in RP servers.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail): Bag for head and why? Because MTF use it to cover the eyes of 96 so 96 doesn't go in his rage state. hence the bag is for preventing his rage state. Strong and hard metal cuffs: MTF use it to prevent 096 to break his cuffs and remove his bag to enter his rage state. So they used metal cuffs to stop him from destroying the cuffs and bag.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: Well if that ever happened in real life usually 096 would chase after the 096-1 and RP is about making things LIKE real life so I would chase after my 096-1. Once killed, I sit down on him/her and start going to my calm state.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: Yes, because the MTF might make a paragraph about 096's face and its details. But because RP is about making things real life. I would kill him both.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* First of all why would a Class-D take off my bag if they don't want to die. So if that was EVER failRP i would call a staff member after the containment. If it's not then I would continue with the Containment

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I would ignore it. It would be FearRP if I would brake out cuffs. But you can do something like: /me screams very loudly and attempts to eat 096-1's head with the mouth.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: Yes. I really hope i get accepted to 096 Because im bored of playing all the other current SCP's. It's ok if I fail tho its just a SCP, <333 Love you all!

Edited by Crusty

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

All of your warns are somewhat bearable in my opinion, only RDM is what seems really frustrating to play against. I am neutral about this application. You could play for a little longer, your play time is just above the required time which is not the best.

Neutral (but more of a negative, try to follow rules more and play the server a bit more, specially jobs that have a close contact with SCP-096 to have a better understanding of it.)