O5 Council Member Reserve Application By Jack Euclid

Your in-Game Name: Jack Euclid

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172652814

Your Age: 15

Your In-Game Playtime: 05w, 6d, 08h. 

Your Warns: 4

Rate Your RP Skills: 8

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-8 "Dogwood"

How do you initiate a lockdown/unlockdown?: You initiate a lockdown by typing in the command '/lockdown', then doing the same afterwards if you want to unlockdown.

How do you Initiate a nuke?: You initiate a nuke by asking a staff member to detonate whichever warhead you needed to be initiated, preferably hierarchy. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I should be part of the O5 Council because I have shown dedication beforehand by playing SD/SA for over a week, every single day. I have a load of knowledge on lore of the SCP Foundation and in Head Researcher, I was promoted to Head of Research & Development (Basically making weaponry or equipment for the Foundation to better suit troops). My role play skills are pretty good and I have been involved in quite a few projects as Senior and Head Researcher. I'm fairly active on most days, it used to be every single day. I believe I can handle extreme situations or making tough decisions (etc. Having the choice of nuking the surface because its full of Class-Ds but also a mix of civilians. I would personally choose to nuke it if its a last resort effort in keeping Foundation not leaked to the world, if the escapees ever did spread information). but I would go about this by trying to be as ethical as possible. In role play situations I could be really loyal to the SCP Foundation and I wouldn't call myself a toxic player.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: An O5 stands for Overseer, the number in O5 though stands for the clearance level. They supervise Foundation facilities and usually make the last decisions or says if they are under situations or if the facility is. They differ from other site administration because they are the most loyal, hard-working, brightest people of the Foundation, they always make decisions that will impact it in the future. They were accepted into the Council because of their dedication and decision-making, and make sure that everything in the facility isn't going to shit. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are the leaders of pretty much everything in the SCP Foundation, from military/MTF operations to site security or research. Each O5 with a designated number on the server are in charge of one specific role of the Foundation (etc. Ethics or Research). They do what is good for the Foundation in the present or future, and make sure the Foundation isn't falling apart, they are numbered O5-1 - O5-13, O5-13 "Tie Breaker" for example is non-existent in lore, but is there to make it so votes on decisions or ideas by the Council aren't stuck in a 6v6 stalemate, which dates to it's name "Tie Breaker".

Explain what makes you special: I've played on the server for some time and have seen many other people play, I really like to role play and have been very active for months, I don't want the O5 WL just because of power and that I am power hungry in any way, I just want to help improve role play and think I could be up to the challenge of being an O5, given my recent activity on SD/SA for over a week straight. I think that there are some people that want me to become an O5, and I understand if others do not, I just want to try, so if you don't want me to be one then that's fine. 

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I would like to focus on the Internal Security of the site.

Denied

Never seen really on Foundation Administration. Council Members consider you Immature. Apparently you also were Dming other Council Members about O5 aswell (Which, I'm not cool with). App is also Ehhhhhhh, with some parts half wrong.

Re-Apply in One week 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png