Fusion365

Fusion’s batt app

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Fusion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80031275

Current rank on the server:501st SGTM 

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 7weeks 4days 8H ours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:I have indeed more than just the once

Do you meet the requirements:Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum): I am 15 year old and I am from the great city of England. I have been in the community for almost a year now experiencing many different regiments including GM CE and GC allowing me to get a feel for what vital role each regiment plays within the sever. Apart from playing SWRP I enjoy many other games such as COD and CSGO. When I am not playing on the sever I enjoy physically activities such as rugby and Cricket.

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)501st SGTM Fusion

Highest rank obtained: Major

What current rank do you have: SGTM

What is your current regiment: 501st

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I feel I should be picked as battalion for many different reasons. One main vital reason is I am somebody that is able to lead and has great confidence when doing so which is a key attribute for being a  battalion, alongside this  I am able to lead in high pressure situations thinking quickly on my feet making the best decision for not only myself but the regiment I am leading. I am able to keep calm in any situation thrown at me and allowing me to give the best output for everyone. Another main reason is I am somebody that is extremely hard Having been a CT SO means that constantly you are pushed to your limits with CT 4 numbers that come to minge aswell as this I have been in many regiments achieving the rank of captain in pretty much all of them making sure I put 110% effort into everything I did. I made sure I worked hard and push myself self to the max I am also somebody that is able to keep themselves motivated during anything this effects those around me also rising their spirits which is something needed as a leader when people begin to loose hope the battle begins to be lost, This motivation pushes those troopers on meaning the battle can be fought harder allowing a victory for the republic 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Battalion has many roles one main one is making sure the base runs smoothly and efficiently this will be ensuring requests are being granted and denied and making sure cadets are being trained also, Another Vital role of being a member of Battalion is leading events whether that be base attacks or planetary this ensure each regiments knows what they are doing and when they are doing it, alongside this it also means that attacks are efficiently done as the battalion is able to think quickly and give precise orders to ensure the victory goes to the republic. Another Important responsibility is looking after and supporting the regiment that they are assigned to this means that all regiments have extra support from not just hierarchy but battalion also.
Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)Demoted for many past mistakes which were my own but I take complete responsibility for and to blame no one but myself however I feel I have reformed from these mistakes.

……..

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do indeed

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) The role of the battalion when not leading is to assist with their regiment sticking by their side in the battle however this does not mean lead the regiment that is the role of the regimental hierarchy  as the name states battalion are there for supervision 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

To Perform a a debrief to a decent standard

To Perform a Mandatory training 

To Lead a bast attack

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The role of the co-lead in an event is to grant or deny requests given by people that are not to major and wont have a huge impact it is to assist the leader of the event with the location of any hostiles and to give any useful advice that could be given 

Anything else: Thank you for reading

•  

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Pretty much everything i said in my last comment on your previous app

But the colour is ass please change the colour of the text for the love of god

Edited by Bean

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1 Reasons already above

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Name 1 reason you shouldnt be picked. Definatley a +1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

Honestly Fusion you are an amazing candidate for the role. You are able to act on your feet. Take lead when needed but most importantly, you are down to Earth. You dont think of yourself better then anyone and also seem to want to improve and have fun, which I respect. From CT to 501st you have shown that you are no longer how you use to be (Thank fuck).

Honestly just keep being cool and I see no reason why you should be denied this time. Good luck bud.

-Connor/Breatoking

On 9/6/2020 at 11:58 PM, Blue said:

think he was a good candidate last time apps were open and was unfortunate to lose out. Good luck this time buddy +1

Assuming this is the correct Blue, then it's a massive +1. 

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Pretty sure im not the blue you're thinking of haha, im VC of 501st, Barry.

Oh, it's just you had your name to Blue so I assumed. Oh well.

It's still gonna be a +1 tho.

+1

Very active on the server & TS. Mature and has gained several high ranks in both Clone and Jedi which shows competence.

GL

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

26 minutes ago, Jeka said:

you forgot the part if you ever have been demoted/kicked/banned or blacklisted.

Eventhough you've been demoted and kicked from several regiments. And even blacklisted from GM.

I don't know how to quote two things at once but yeah, he did mention it. It's just difficult to see cause of how he did it. I didn't notice it at first but before posting, look through it more thoroughly. 

I'll just copy and paste it here. He did it right under responsibilites. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)Demoted for many past mistakes which were my own but I take complete responsibility for and to blame no one but myself however I feel I have reformed from these mistakes.

Accepted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided to accept your application, please contact a member of Battalion Command to receive your mentor and introduction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------