Mile Kevas

Mile's Staff Application

Name: Miodrag (nickname: Mile)

What country are you from?: Romania

How well do you speak and understand English?: I do own a CAE ( Certificate in Advanced English). I have taken it about 3 years ago, so I might have some mistakes here and there, but my overall English level is C1.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31814162

In-Game name(s): Mile Kevas

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1 week

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I stopped using TeamSpeak quite some time ago since I use Discord, but if it necessary I will get TeamSpeak.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I have 1 week of playtime on this server and I can say without a doubt that I was lucky to find another friendly community like another one I had been with in the past. Since I started playing I haven’t broken any rules nor I have been warned since I read the rules before starting to play. I guess that is because I am used to RP servers and I know reading the rules should be the first thing a player does. However, even after reading the rules I was not 100% sure I knew what I was supposed to do. But asking players really helped me out, and that is what I love when it comes to RP servers, friendly players.

I find myself quite talkative and I usually put myself in other people’s shoes to know their point of view better. I think this trait is very helpful when dealing with some players that might have a misunderstanding.

I usually do not hold grudges and I do keep an open mind almost all the time.

Since I started playing on the server I have met many new players that felt exactly like me when they started playing on this server, not knowing where the hell they are or what do things like GG or GA mean. I did not ignore them and told them everything I already knew about these few basic things that are learned after a few hours of gameplay.

I always tried to tell people if they broke some rules that they shouldn’t do it anymore since there is a rule against it ( do not worry I did not impersonate an admin, I merely told them that what they are doing is wrong ).

How long will you be able to play per day?: I do not have an exact playtime, but I am pretty sure I can play somewhere between 2 and 4 hours a day, with the possibility to play even more.

Any past experience as staff?: I do have past experience from another server .MDG was a very friendly community and they had a DarkRP server, there I was admin for the 1st time on Gmod. This was well over 7 years ago if I remember right. I started off as a moderator who got accepted by sheer luck. I didn’t know anything about ULX or how I should do my job exactly, but despite that I always asked if I did not know something and after a couple of weeks I had learned all I needed to know and I even did a great job during my time there. I managed to become the Staff Manager of that server and continued to do a good job. I was also in charge of the server rules which I had to keep an eye on because many players tried to play around them so they would be in advantage. Sadly after 3 years since I started my job as a moderator on that server, the playerbase just went away and the owner decided it’s not worth keeping the server open.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I do not have any warns or bans since I followed the rules and any misunderstandings I had with some players was solved between us.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do know basic ulx commands, if I dont know something I will ask other staff members for help.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is based on the idea that there are creatures or beings which have different abilities, either man-made or that's how they are. These creatures are considered unique and there is a group of people that think that containing them is the best course of action for the human race, since some of the abilities that they have might come in handy. Because of that, they are being studied and tested on, almost constantly to see if they have anything new that nobody knew until now. Also some are thought to be too dangerous to be let loose in the world.

These whole operations are being conducted in a hidden facility under a city which known as Ovis. Because of this, there are more threats to both the underground facility and the city. The facility might be raided by people too curious about what is going on inside there and the city might be in danger if any of the SCPs breach and make their way outside the facility.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: During my palytime I learned about most rules, however I still have some doubts about the hierarchy rules, those are a bit hard to understand but I already saved the Hierarchy picture that is posted on the forum and will keep studying it.

Edited by GHOST_killer
I forgot the k in the word knew