Peter file

O5-2 Codename The Wish

Your in-Game Name:John Kyle

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:444288951

Your Age:14

Your In-Game Playtime:1w 8h (september 11th edit)

Your Warns:2 warns both kinda old and i have no plans of changing that.

Rate Your RP Skills:9/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-2 (The Wish) He has west  europe descent and looks to be in his mid 40s, he has been said to be smart and and good at hiding his whereabouts due to his previous service in the millitary as a sniper.

How he became an O5 or how he even became a part of the foundation is largly unkown, his rise to the o5 council was extremely fast that by the time he had joined the council the other 05 members didnt even know he existed.

how do you initiate a lockdown/unlockdown?:i believe its /lockdown to initiate a lockdown and /unlockdown to stop the lockdown

How do you Initiate a nuke?: you would need an admin or above to initiate the nuke. And you also need a very good reason to do such thing 🙂

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: i have read them and i do understand them

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe i can bring a new vision when it comes to tackling large problems while i also keep cool when it comes to tough decisions and extreme situations regarding the foundations most important elements secrecy security and research.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5 have a variety of things going on in the facility and the foundation as a whole  that they have to keep under control. From massive full site breaches to scandals orchistrated by external groups trying to take away the foundations secrecy, theres also the massive need for security inside  the foundation and a need to keep everything in order. Thats where  05-2 the wish excells more than any other administration personnel. in scenarios where the foundation is under attack either externally or internally, many fail to make correct decisions under the extreme pressure and they gradually fall as they continue making incorrect decisions which many of regard all of the personnels safety within a site, so if those men had control of the foundation as a whole they wouldnt keep control of the everything going on and fail at their task of keeping the foundation in check, which in turn could cause massive damage or completely destory the earth the universe and anything beyond.

What is the O5 Council?: the O5 exists, to give the ones that can work under extreme sircumstances the position and the power they need  within the foundation to be able to do their difficult task of keeping a worldwide foundation containing anomalies safe and hidden from the public eye which is no ordinary job, they have to do this while always being under attack by other armed groups that want the power the foundation holds within the world for themselves, and the danger all the anomalies that are contained pose to makind. Making internal and external security  an other task  the O5 council has to keep in  check to protect all the personnel and the scps inside the sites, while also  making every right decision as well. They exist to give the ones that deserve to watch over the safety of the world and hide these monsters away from the public eye.This inturn keeps the world safe.

Explain what makes you special: Everyone is special in their own way but what makes me special is my decision making and the way i would handle any problem the foundation comes across, in cases of mass breaches of security secrecy or a breach of an anomaly i can quickly think of a solution that could work on protecting the site for now and for the long run. I want to bring a new vision in how the foundation tackles problems instead of just using brute force maybe diplomacy that will turn into a backstab or a new unit of mtf specializing in taking on diffrent threats and a lot more that could be made in such situations.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 05-2 the wish even if he is a former sniper in the millitary he took close interest in the internal security and the the secrecy operations while also taking interest in the massive research operations going on to better understand these anomalies.He believes he can bring new technologies to be made and diffrent methods of testing and experimenting with these anomalies, with this he believes he can make anomalies that are not well understood easier to experiment on and extract more info making them less of a hazard since they are understood and containment chambers can be built that can contain them. This inturn would make the foundation a more secure work enviroment. 

Internal security also is very interesting to him, theres a degree of corruption going on in the security department guards not well trained, guards making wrong decisions, LT's not being able to handle their teams assigned to them by the Head of Security. With a man as powerful as a O5 the internal security can be improved to a high degree and make d class breaches extremely rare and in cases d class breaches happen they will not be as dangerous as they used to be, this can be done with newer equipment be given to the guards better monitoring of the d block airlock and the d block cells, mandatory searches for weapons or any contraband and new better training for guards.

Secrecy is a big part of why the foundation thrives in containing anomalies, keeping the scps secret avoids mass public confusion and panic. O5-2 The Wish is very good at hiding and in turn has better ways to hide massive sites in the world, better secrecy tech to avoid external armed and organized groups from attacking the facility and taking sensitive information, better ways of hiding classified info of exploration or experiment logs making the threat of the anomalies being revealed to the public way slimmer than before, develop better memetic hazards that work on better and faster.

Edited by Peter file
2 hours ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Who are you  tell me that and second I never saw as foundation administration so I have to -1 this

I was playing as site adviser for 3 or 4 hours today and I plan to play sa tmrow as well 😕

Edited by John Kyle the first

When this happened the server was dead and nothing was going on in game so because of this people started writing similar stuff in ooc. Me having nothing else to do and nothing else I could force myself to do I joined in as to not be bored.

And I would never say such thing if I was in an rp situation. 

Edited by John Kyle the first