6 weeks, 2 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes i have 

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes i do

Quick summary about you: 

I live in Sweden and i'm still in school. I'm currently studying to become a welder/plumber. When I'm off school I always play games like garry's mod because I have nothing better to do. I have been on the server for about 5 months. I also enjoy playing other games like overwatch and rainbow six siege. While I'm not on the server I enjoy playing drums and being in the garage messing with stuff. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 

327th Commander Revis

Highest rank obtained:

Commander

What current rank do you have:

327th Commander

What is your current regiment:

327th

What should we pick you for Battalion: 

I think I should be picked for battalion because I try to lead by the best of my ability. While leading I also listen to other peoples advice on making my decisions to ensure it runs smoothly. While leading I try to consider the consequences of my decisions before I make them to ensure the best result. I also like getting criticism or feedback because then I can improve my behavior accordingly. I have a lot of school which can impact my activity but I try to be as active as I can on the server. While on the server I try to be as productive as possible by doing regimental trainings or making decisions. I also believe that I am fit for the battalion because I enjoy leading but also I try to act respectfully to other people which is very important for battalion members. I also have experience dealing with major decisions from my current rank. I always take advice from other people before making a major decision to ensure it's made right. While in a difficult situation I would try to remain as calm as possible and oversee my options. I like to think that I have a good reputation as well which is very important for a battalion.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:

The main responsibilities of a battalion are to grant and deny requests made over comms. You should also make sure that cadets are being trained. If there are cadets that need training you would order an NCO+ to train them. Also while doing all of that you would act as expected. If supervising a regiment you would also host trainings for them and also assist in hierarchies decisions.

If the base would start getting attacked, the battalion would also make sure one of them is leading the event. If you are not the one leading you would assist your supervised regiment. As a battalion you are also supposed to have good leadership to ensure victory for the republic. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: 

No i have not.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes i understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? 

You would stick with the regiment you are supervising unless told by the leading battalion to go with another regiment. You would not order them around but you could order them to search a specific area if you're on search and destroy in an area. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1.  Doing a training including faces, formations and questions.

2. Leading an event.

3. Calling and hosting a debrief

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

Grant and deny requests but also assist in making big decisions. They may also give advice to the leading battalion.

Anything else:

Huge +1

Epic guy and has been talking about wanting to join battalion for a while, just didn't want to leave 327th in a state

Shown competence at a high rank as he had to run 327th on his own for a few weeks

Extremely active

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Grandmaster Yoda

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

Plo Koon

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

Most competant of the applicants so far and with the most recent, up to date and applicable experience. 327th is doing completely fine and losing Revis would not put them in a bad state unlike most hierarchy trying to apply. Never heard a complaint about him which is impressive. Also the playtime and from when you joined the server proves you are veyr active which is what we need. 

I just the think app could have done with more detail and effort. (ugly highlights too)

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1

There isn’t really any question about this for me. Speaking as his EXO, I do not see someone more fit for the role. Revis carried and managed the regiment on his shoulders for a good few weeks all the while keeping it active, healthy and dealing with all the shit that would come with it. Alongside that, he is always leading events. He is just that kind of person designated for the role of a leader, giving clear, concise and useful orders. He does not get overwhelmed or unsure about what to do in a combat situation. He’s the type of guy to analyse what’s actually happening and respond accordingly and appropriately. 

Speaking as his friend, Revis is a genuinely great guy. If you’ve ever any problems, if you spoke with him he’d try to sort it with the best of his capability. He listens to feedback, is open to discussion and all. A friendly and approachable person. It’s as Pingu said, he’s talked about battalion before but he was the only hierarchy of 327th for a while. He hasn’t just left his regiment behind, he’d made sure it was in a position of being self sustaining with bringing in a full hierarchy. Now that he’s got an EXO and VC, he can join battalion if he wants without leaving 327th to shit.

If he wants to join Battalion, I will support him all the way as he’s supported me all the way in 327th. It’s the least I can do.

+1
If he gets Batt make him supervisor Yes Yes
Dont make  evilgeif hierarchy

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

Denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------