Blizzard

Blizzard unban apeal

Server you got banned from: every server

Your name in-game: i forgot

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:56087379

Admins' name that banned you: syn

Admin's steamID: uhhh

Why did you get banned?: changing role permissions in my own discord

Evidence(Un-necessary): they deleted my discord and blamed me, so there is no evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: unjustified ban, i am an innocent man

Anything else?:
 Untitled222.png.b8918ca6270a35d9e26ff94ce9903357.png

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

+1 no evidence against him 

2 hours ago, Norra said:

+1

Blizzard is good man

Please come back and fix O5, everyone is a retard

yea heres one

image.png.a08287bd8f1ab80bf2cb42cd8245310e.png

dw, we still have at least one chad member

image.png.a62aae6755761c90e4334824912b80a5.png

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

I think I might die from choking from laughter from this whole thread. 

20 hours ago, Blizzard said:

Why did you get banned?: changing role permissions in my own discord

Evidence(Un-necessary): they deleted my discord and blamed me, so there is no evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: unjustified ban, i am an innocent man

I hope to god some of these people leaving +1's are Blizzard Alt accounts or just doing it as a joke. 

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

5 hours ago, Joe Drakan said:

Never again. This mistake has been repeated too many times.

i demoted you from O5 for not doing your job properly, you then proceeded to defect as Alpha-1 because of it which proved you weren't fit for any of the roles that you had and were removed from both jobs and you act like its the end of the world

grow up sissy

You always said i didnt do my job properly but never backed it up with reasons, just plain accusations, therefore no, ofcourse i wouldnt fight for you. You can shittalk all day. Oh by the way you did the funny of fucking up the O5 council, maybe you shouldv thought about it since you wanna come back now. Make up your mind bud. Go crawl back into your gay bed council.

39 minutes ago, Joe Drakan said:

You always said i didnt do my job properly but never backed it up with reasons, just plain accusations, therefore no, ofcourse i wouldnt fight for you. You can shittalk all day. Oh by the way you did the funny of fucking up the O5 council, maybe you shouldv thought about it since you wanna come back now. Make up your mind bud. Go crawl back into your gay bed council.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor