Mile Kevas

Mile requests to ban Harold Vogel

Just now, Johnwickisblak said:

I literally was asking you what you want him warned for. I have no clue what are you talking about. I'm just going to rephrase my question so that it's more clear.

Do you want him warned for Mic Spam and Mingery or is their additional things you want him warned for that I didn't catch?

Yeah I'd like him warned for Mic Spam, Mingery and changing job too quick after demotion.

4 minutes ago, GHOST_killer said:

Yeah I'd like him warned for Mic Spam, Mingery and changing job too quick after demotion.

I can't warn him for that little bit at the end you wrote, "changing job too quick after demotion" as it's not an official rule and would simply just fall under refusing to listen to staff, but even then, we don't know how long the staff member demoted him for, or if he just simply restricted him from armed personal for 10-15 minutes or whatever. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

1 minute ago, Johnwickisblak said:

we don't know how long the staff member demoted him for, or if he just simply restricted him from armed personal for 10-15 minutes or whatever. 

Using the Timestamps you can see that he changed jobs after about 4 minutes after demotion. I doubt any demotion is shorter than 5 minutes.

19 hours ago, GHOST_killer said:

00:10 - Mic Spam - Not considered mic spam
02:15 - Changed Class to Security Officer and it looked like he almost wanted to open the 2nd door from D-Block, but I stopped him.
-This isn't even anywhere near a rulebreak

02:40 - He tried to run in the airlock right as the doors were closing to go inside D-block -See above
02:55 - 1st Stun Stick on HOS (I let it slide) Not a rulebreak unless spamming, should have detained him IC
03:54 - 2nd Stun Stick on HOS (Still let it slide)
04:20 - 3rd Stun Stick on HOS (I tell the foundation he is AOS)
09:47 - 4th Stun Stick on HOS (Still AOS)
12:06 - No RP reason to say that in comms -Disrespect to higher up, again detain IC
16:38 - More Mic Spam -Not considered mic spam
20:47 - Harold gets Demoted to D-class for 10 minutes (look at 24:44) -Not a rulebreak
21:13 - OOC message -Extremely minor DTS
22:14 - More OOC -Extremely minor DTS again
24:44 - Harold changes to Cafeteria Worker just to come to me to tell me his OOC opinion. (look at 20:47) -Only actual solid rulebreak in the entire vid

Some things that just happen to be in the video:

Accepted-ish

Complete waste of time to make this thread and make a nearly half hour video for 1 actual rule break. Staff was on at the time and you should have called an admin sit so that a staff member could have told him to stop this low level general minging. No idea why you as HoS didn't attempt to discipline or lead your lower level Security if he's generally being a bit of an idiot. User will be warned for FailRP.