Carolus

Add keycard scanners to SCP 106

Are you growing tired of little CL2 and CL1 Shits constantly enabling the femur breaker and yeets  your hearing? Well ask no more as iv'e made a post here! So my suggestion is to add clearence card scanners to the entrence of the entire SCP 106 big room. So i think the clearence should be CL3+ to not allow CL2/CL1 Nubs inside YOUR high security SCP CC. So thank you for reading and i hope you find this idea good.

Raising the bar won't stop minges. If they know what they are doing they'll hit Level 15 with the XP machine. Hop on Senior (Or just tailgate another senior). Funni Femur Scream. /afk or disconnect to vanish into thin air.

Plus "compliant" (via verbals or RP) lowers levels would eventually learn not hit the femur unless it's needed.

As many people said above me, it would just be left open for convenience. Most scientists don't even respectfully close doors behind them.

Besides if you play on the server long enough. You actually get used to the scream. Which is uh....

Edited by Avery Winters

uwu

That is Staff's duty, and Ethic peoples (ISD, ECM, O-1) in game. If both of them become very inactive and undiciplined which staff WAS before I left. Why not but now, it is not needed.

minus one

7 hours ago, Avery Winters said:

Besides if you play on the server long enough. You actually get used to the scream. Which is uh....

and thats true lol