Your in-Game Name: mick johnson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554857870

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 1d 12h

Your Warns: 0

Rate Your RP Skills:8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 

O5-3: "The Beacon"

Male. European descent. American origin. Appears to be 50+ years old. Actual age unknown. Varying appearance.

Made a lifelong study of various methods of controlling large groups of people. A particular fascination with religion and religious cults. Convinced by other O5 members to investigate making large groups of people profitable as well.

O5-3 is particularly shrouded in myth. He is presented as a literal supernatural figure in some reports, and as a perfectly ordinary man in others. Ordinarily, this could be chalked up to religiously related manipulation, but as an O5 member, some claim to divine status cannot be discounted.

How do you initiate a lockdown/unlockdown?: it depends on a situation but i will explain what will happen in both ocasions so first i gonna contact the hc to inform them whats about to happen i while give them lrc and ill tell them what the priority
is and what i want them to do all that above need to happen quick minus 1 minute i prefer, when thats settelt i will make sure everything is going smoothly and will lead wherever its needed form my location

How do you Initiate a nuke?: i will collect all O5 togheter to discuss what we should do if we are convinced the nuke is the best option were gonna start to follow the plan/procedure to make sure the threat what inside wil be gauranteed ended 
any small mistakes are not allowed and will have consequence's if were not all dead, we make sure that nothing goes wrong and all threats will be terminated

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): i believe i should be a part of the o5 council cause i got a lot of expierince in 
leading roleplay and when i played on the server iam mosty site diretor or site advisor, i have a lot of expierince in rolepay and with leading fuction ive play mrp and police rp where i learned diffrent types of leadership wich i can combine 
to be as usefull as possiple, i also like to play more as an administrative role than a battle role

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: the O5 council is the highest rinking team or council in the foundations they make sure everything is going 
smooth and save, they can break laws and arnt been say that much by non site Adminstration.

What is the O5 Council?: the O5 are basicly the pillars of the foundation there the highest ranking members and can break laws if needed to there responible for the foundation

Explain what makes you special: so as i mentiont before ive been playing a lot of rp in mrp i learned to deal with people who doesnt understand stuff and how to speak to people and in police rp i learned how to breach give orders and more
i know what i do and if i made a dicesion wich turned out wrong i appect it an will face the consequence's 

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): mtf and securty

Sorry but

-1 Never seen you in-game, lower playtime than me O_O and the grammar isn't that good (please use capitals I might cry).

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

My advise for you would be to play administration roles and get more acquainted with everyone so people have the opportunity to see how you play and perform. The application in itself seems quite rushed and more playtime would be optimal since one day's quite low when you compare to people who might be more suited for an O5 role.

Denied

Fails to meet bare requirements, Overall Unknown, App was Incorrect & Confusing in certain sections, multiple Typos. 

Re-Apply once you hit the Basic Requirements (Also, it's O5, not "05"or "o5")

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png