moon_player

unban request

Server you got banned from:  werwolf SCP RP

Your name in-game: Adam Soo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147168955

Admins' name that banned you: i dont know

Admin's steamID: i dont know

Why did you get banned?: attempting to bypass current/existing bans

Evidence(Unnecessary):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408941420934725633/706908710743703681/A20CD6FFD9370E7661287358445BD5794A42FEA7.png you can see that me and Adam Doo got banns for attempting to bypass current/existing bans

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

in may 03.2020 me and Adam soo had been plaing for about 1-2 hours and then Adam Doo Got one day bans for Throwing random flash granades. then i played 10-20minutes more and left the server. next day i didnt play, but evening i tried to play but i saw that i got perma bans. i said that to Adam Doo and he went to server but he had perma bans too for attempting to bypass current/existing bans. we started to think admin who banned us thought i am Adam Doos alt account or something like that.

in that 10-20 i was playing, admins asked me nothing.

i think the bans i got would not belong to me in any way

Anything else?: sorry for bad england

I don't have any powers to check whether you actually are an alt account or etc, so I'm not going to touch it. However, you were banned by the console which gives a good indication of an alt account.

However, I believe a permanent ban should remain regardless of whether it's an alt account or not. As you both clearly have no intention on actually playing the server, with Doo having dozens of warns, with you probably follow suit as both of you are minging together with similar RP names, and as you describe in your unban request minging with grenades. Honestly, in my interactions with you, you've minged and ruined RP. You have no place on the server. You should stay banned for NH2RP. Additionally, being retarded on the old forums, even now with you stating "Bad England" clearly being on purpose. 

Edited by That1RussianDude

Denied

Due to your terrible conduct on the server in general and the fact you were banned by the console (Not a staff member) for ban evasion, your ban shall remain.