Nathan Kennedy

Nathan Kennedy reports Jordi Anfy

Your name in-game: Nathan Kennedy
Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:420930237
Admin's you report name: Jordi Anfy 
Admin's you report SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:54716490
Why do you want him Tiered?:  Removing nlr of A-1s for no good reason.
Evidence: jordi_removing_nlr_1.png

jordi_removing_nlr_2.png

Jordi_removing_nlr_3.png

Basically just did that every time one of his A-1 buffy died.

Jordi is a good guy and is good staff but this is just unnecessary and unhelpful. 

I am here to launder money

Alright, so Unless you know the full context, please stay quiet.

The reason for all those NLR removals were not invalid, frostbite actually is removed once, so idk why you placed in twice. It was removed as the Event(meeting) was over and we needed to debrief, therefor the nlr of Frostite got removed, as the debrief was in the area where he died (he did not return to his previous roleplay sit, but got called up opon) my own removal was because staffsit where i died, hence invalid death.

So for future refrences, please look for both sides of the story before making an action request.

Edited by Epithax
37 minutes ago, Epithax said:

Alright, so Unless you know the full context, please stay quiet.

The reason for all those NLR removals were not invalid, frostbite actually is removed once, so idk why you placed in twice. It was removed as the Event(meeting) was over and we needed to debrief, therefor the nlr of Frostite got removed, as the debrief was in the area where he died (he did not return to his previous roleplay sit, but got called up opon) my own removal was because staffsit where i died, hence invalid death.

So for future refrences, please look for both sides of the story before making an action request.

My NLR was only removed once which is correct and merely so I could return to the warehouse for a debrief which wasn't exactly where I died. I wasn't sure about the other removals but looking at this now I think the reasons are fine in my book, take in mind the NLR Zones were only removed at the very end of the event. I died previously before that I think and had to wait it out so yeah. Regardless I hope this is settled

Edited by Isaac Miles

3 minutes ago, Isaac Miles said:

My NLR was only removed once which is correct and merely so I could return to the warehouse for a debrief which wasn't exactly where I died. I wasn't sure about the other removals but looking at this now I think the reasons are fine in my book, take in mind the NLR Zones were only removed at the very end of the event. I died previously before that I think and had to wait it out so yeah. Regardless I hope this is settled

yeah me posting that twice was my being a retard lol

I am here to launder money

24 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

unknown.png that's the third picture i meant.

I find this a much easier way to get a response then some halved assed discord message I was simply trying to get context.

He made a report about his NLR, which deemed valid, so i removed it. Again please get the context before making an abuse report

Honestly just seems like a case of confusion, as Jordi really didn't do anything wrong.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.