Kian Raanvik

O5 Reserve

Your in-Game Name:

Kian Raanvik / (Old Name is Nino Fernandez)

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:77069225

Your Age:

15, nearly 16 01.02.2005

Your In-Game Playtime:

4w-5w

Your Warns:

Rate Your RP Skills:

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-7 (The Norwegian) (or any available number/name if The Norwegian doesn't sound good)

How do you initiate a lockdown/unlockdown?:

You do /lockdown and /unlockdown, i'm sure you know what the difference is.

How do you Initiate a nuke?:

Ok so, I used to be O5 and when we did stuff (before the whole redo of O5 etc) we would log it in discord, then ask Staff/Hierarchy for perms then get em to blow it.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes, I have read the rules of SCP-RP numerous times. Although the warnings will most definitely say otherwise they are old and I have changed for the better.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe I should be part of the O5 Council once again, before it felt unfinished made things quite boring. But now there are a few more things that I couldn't remember back then, I believe my role-play skills could be questioned in one way or another however they are quite average. Now when it comes to making tough decisions, or being in extreme situations. I dealt with numerous GOIs, most notably a Japanese group (GOI, forgot name) wanted to temporarily group up with MTF to help eliminate a big problem we had which was CI & another GOI. Never had to activate the Warheads due to nothing severe happening, however I kept my composure during these situations which might've been hard for any other to deal with. I was active as O5 as back then, things were kinda unorganized there was a system for special abilities O5s would get but never were added. I have been O5 before, so I think I could bring a lot to the role in terms of at least activity/roleplay. I know what it means to be O5, I know the power it holds and how to control it. I understand the concepts of the current GOI's and what they do, I know how to control them, keep them away or be neutral. I never tended to be hostile towards any GOI however if needs be then I wouldn't hesitate to make a tough decision if they stepped out of line (e.g ranging from Breaching Foundation, comms, kidnapping of any Foundation Members, breach of SCPs (SCP 1048, SCP 999 and most likely more to come) I have come to respect SDs, HOEA, ECM due to all the shit that they had to go. I did play SD a lot before I ever got O5, and let me tell you O5 was a very demanding Job but I made it work.

(I copy pasted this from my other app, didn't really know what to say because I would've been saying the same stuff from the old app) Goes for the other major sections. tried to change around

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

When I was O5 I always worked in the Shadows, working to keep the Foundation as Intended Secret. As O5 I had to remove an unbelievable amount of Site Directors / Site Advisors because of their incompetency. It was insane, O5 never did the jobs of the SD, they had to do stuff inside the Foundation and make sure the rules get followed (Like Site Directors / HOEA etc dealt mainly with the SCPs, D-Class, Security, MTF) And O5 made sure everything was done by the books or at least as close as it could get. Making sure the Foundation would be safe from anyone that may cause harm to the Foundation or is too reckless to be alive. However the O5 doesn't deal in complete secrecy, sometimes he might have to step in due to the absence of a Site Director, and if something he sees as wrong, or something that could be done better. They might even give some advice to the Site Director, HOEA, ECM or possibly even MTF. Help them, guide them. Whenever I went on the O5 job, SD and any other job matching SD (Ranking system was scuffed) Would always clash, I had to intervene and make the right decision for the Foundation. Now, when it comes to harm to the foundation. When the secrecy of the Foundation is at stake, the O5 is EXPECTED to intervene. They might have decided not to intervene due to some circumstances but there are always things that happen that might take you off guard. It's O5's job not to make any mistakes the other Foundation Administration might do, make them better.

What is the O5 Council?: 

The O5 Council which consists of 12 unique in their own way people. Control the Foundation, not to handle what others can (Like SD) but handle what happens with the future of the Foundation. They make sure of its secrecy, every O5 is tasked with one major thing. Make sure the Foundation doesn't fall apart from within. Each O5 deals with it's own defined Department. They make sure rules are followed by FA, who in turn make sure others below FA follow the rules. (Although that doesn't make those under FA exempt from O5's punishment

Explain what makes you special:

Well, I think the fact I've played been O5 before. I want to try out O5 again, as I feel I could've done more before I was removed for the exact reasons. However I have explained a little above in both major categories why. O5 holds a lot of power, I can easily control it. I don't out right rule someone out because It's "o5 oRdeRs", I listen to every side and make a decision. I'm fair but at the same time strict. Aint power hungry

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

Ethics, I think I could be a valuable asset as Ethics. I wanted to make a ECM application but instead went for O5, I decided on DPT Ethics because we didn't exactly have Departments back in the day and it would be something new. (At least for me)

If theres anything you may need me to say a little more about, then hmu in the comments.

Edited by Nick Berg
Fixed up app

The application could be buffed up a little, you've also got 20 warns which is a lot in my opinion and given that users within the O5 Council need to uphold a certain reputation I'm not sure if you could. If you do make some changes and prove that you're serious I might change my verdict.

Neutral (Subject to change depending on further reviews)

Denied

Overall negative reviews from Council Members. Personally, in the way the O5 Council is planned to be changed, you're going to need to  show that you are responsible and Serious player, and are active person within the Community and always up-to-date on current Issues on the server, which currently, I don't see that. 

Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to get other Whitelists so that me and others can see how you handle yourself on more serious jobs. 

Re-Apply in Two Weeks (During this time, please consider what I said to do above. Don't attempt to Re-apply immediately unless you know for certain that you have improved and people can back you up on it. )

Note: This thread will be left unlocked because my Group Manager tag is fucked and I can't lock anything, so apologies.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

4 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Denied

Overall negative reviews from Council Members. Personally, in the way the O5 Council is planned to be changed, you're going to need to  show that you are responsible and Serious player, and are active person within the Community and always up-to-date on current Issues on the server, which currently, I don't see that. 

Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to get other Whitelists so that me and others can see how you handle yourself on more serious jobs. 

Re-Apply in Two Weeks (During this time, please consider what I said to do above. Don't attempt to Re-apply immediately unless you know for certain that you have improved and people can back you up on it. )

Note: This thread will be left unlocked because my Group Manager tag is fucked and I can't lock anything, so apologies.

I have both SCP WLs, haven't admittedly been on the server as much because of some IRL issues.