Your name in-game: Kenneth Septimus

Your SteamID:

a steamID STEAM_0:0:11101
a steamID3 [U:1:22202]
a steamID3 without brackets U:1:22202
a steamID64 76561197960287930

Admins' name that banned you: I do not know/remember

Admin's steamID: I do not know/remember

Why did you get banned?: I got banned for having a teleporting chair into the entrance of Gate A so if i wanted i could get in and out easily and teaching someone else how to do it

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: its been over a year, i have learnt from my mistakes. i have matured more over the year and i wish to be able to play with you again.

Anything else?: I do know taht there is a high chance of this getting denied but, i miss you
Thanks for reading my Request

Just now, Xhorinhas said:

yes, you destroyed my minecraft world >: (  i am very mad and angyr!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! ;( 

Im sorry that was not me, im just someone that is named that sooo please dont do this type of stuff to people when they are just posting something to the staff and other member shere, i have not done anything to your world and Entity 303 is a myth and not real

1 minute ago, Xhorinhas said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT IS NOT REAL!!!!!! I HAV SEEN ENTITY 303 WITH MY OWN EYES I DID THE RITUAL AND IT WORKED!!! YOU LIAR COZ YOU ARE TYE ENTITY!!!!

I AM JUST SOMEONE WHO IS BORED AND CHANGES THEIR NAME AND NO I AM NOT ENTITY 303 ENTITY 303 IS A MYTH PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FRAME ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO

10 hours ago, The Random Duck said:

I AM JUST SOMEONE WHO IS BORED AND CHANGES THEIR NAME AND NO I AM NOT ENTITY 303 ENTITY 303 IS A MYTH PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FRAME ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO

But you are literally entity 303, i can see it in your profile

3 hours ago, Didde said:

But you are literally entity 303, i can see it in your profile

I changed to this name yesterday so technically thats true but i have not done anything to annyones minecraft world

Just now, Puggo19 said:

This user who i have just quoted claims to not be the real entitiy 303
If this is true he is an imposter.
Vote him out guys

you are just fucking with me arent you

-1 mental illness

minge

teleporting chair (lol)

I believe this person is not fit to be unbanned from SCP RP, whereass the community wants roleplay and this person brings nothing good.

Edited by Inspector Willrick

hi

You are nothing but mere frauds, I am the real Entity 303! Summoned by the ritual you will pay for your insolence and I will murder your minecraft dogs.

Fake 303, should be unbanned though as it has been a long time.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me