Kian Raanvik

SD App

In Game Name: Kian Raanvik

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: O5

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I could be a good Site Director due to my past position as O5, I feel I know what I'm doing and know my boundaries. I know what to do as a Site Director I know what should be put up, (Checkpoints etc). What was a big problem before was bias and I am a non bias person and take time to consider both sides story (depending on the situation ofc)

What role does the Site Director have on the site?

The Site Directors job is to oversee/take control of the Foundation/site that they've been given by the O5 Council, ensuring that everything is correctly run & all guidelines are followed. Site Directors deal with "minor" issues whilst O5 deals with the more extreme issues.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council is a group of (13) individuals who oversee the Foundation, whilst SDs have some control of the Foundation the O5 Council is ready to step in at any time. The O5 Council decides on what should happen inside the Foundation and have some sort of a voting system to decide what happens.

The O5 Council is above everything (FA is a good Example)

Edited by Nick Berg
1 minute ago, Nick Berg said:

Anything in particular you want me to add more info on?

Maybe a little more on "Why do you feel like you'll be a good Site Director" you could definetly write more, I dont think theres a word minimum whatsoever but it'd just make the Application better

🙂

im max

Still no forum tags.

Kian Raanvik unfortunately your application for site director is being DENIED.

While the application does provide general information on the roles of SD and O5 I do not believe it is enough.  I also asked around about your performance as O5 and I did not hear enough positive things. You may Re-Apply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"