Max Livio

Max's SD Application

In Game Name: Max Livio

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86357467

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: None, as of right now atleast.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I used to play as the SD a lot, not only that but back in 2017 I believe, ( I'm not sure ) O5 wasn't whitelisted, and I played as the O5 pretty much everyday, so I have experience, not only that but I work really well under pressure, and make good and reasonable decisions, I think I'm a very good leader, and I learn from my mistakes.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The SD manages the Site, he also oversees the Internal Department, he basically is making sure everything within the site is running well without any conflicts, The SD also has the last word in any arrests whatsoever, he can be overruled by only the O5 Council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council consists of 13 individuals, They have the highest authority within the SCP Foundation, no one overrules them ( apart from The Administrator, if he even exists ). They oversee the Site Administration, and make big decisions for the Foundation.

Any feedback is more than welcome, thanks for reading.

Edited by [W-G] Toasti

🙂

im max