Hazard's 1st Staff App

In Game Name: Hazard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44585165

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platinum VIP & 212th Executive Officer

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: No

Playtime: 8w 5d

Predicted time on server per week: 40-70hrs

Warns/bans: 1 warn (RDMed 212th member for very stupid reason Aug 28th)

Do you use a microphone: Yes

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

My aim is to create safe and fun place for the players that are trying to enjoy the roleplay while ensuring there is no rule breaking on the server like RDM or FailRP, Also help other staff or player if they are in need of help or have some issues with something, so i will try to help out as much as possible.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

So school started recently again but even then i can still come on to the server and start helping people if they are in need, even tho i am not know that good on the server. But this shows dedication to the server,(potentialy)staff and my regiment.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

I believe i should be picked because of having experience managing school work/homework and having time to play on the server, also i have a determination on achieving specific tasks so if something happens i will not step down from it very fast but try find a solution to it and take actions against it.

Then being around other staff members will help me realise how active i should be to help them out if they cant take a claim because they are busy with something else and so i will help them by taking the claim and helping the player with whatever he will need and is in my available power.

Having in-game experience, i have been on server for 4-5 months now i've seen changes to the server and its rules this proves me that server is constantly getting new updates and better rules for community and so i can help server improve even more.

Since i am EXO in the regiment i have to show example to the regiment members on how to behave and what to do if you encounter a problem and yes i realize RDM is not the best example but i told them not to do that ever even if they will resign and never play again, So with this i can help out other players and tell them what they can do and cannot do if they ever will be in a sit with me, but even i do some stupid mistakes but at the end we learn from them.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:

Yes i understand and i hope it wont come to this.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As Staff member i would'nt do anything about it since its RP situation, but if playing as 212th EXO i would remind him to salute 2nd LT and above to show respect but honestly i dont mind if someone wont salute me or any one else.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I would apologize for not reaching the minimums for this week and explain the reason why, and i will  double the amount next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would just keep it to myself cause i dont like doing big deal out of it, and i would just forget about the situation and do my own admin things.

Anything else: wgswrp

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1

• He knows how to deal with situations when they start going bad(from my experience)
  • Nice guy 
  • Been on the server for a long time 
  • I personally believe that Hazard deserves the staff role as he is very determined to do his job as an EXO so I believe he will have the same determination if he was staff  

Best of luck 

+1

Hazard is a very serious player and has proved personally he is very dedicated to the server. With so few spots open it will be a challenge. I think to further increase chances of you getting accepted you should mingle outside of 212th and be friendly with others on the server and make yourself more public. But your attitude and personality is definitley of staff-quality.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1

Having worked with him for months now as a hierarchy member he is quite serious and is a very dedicated player to both the regiment and the server. While it is true that most people dont know him he would fit in the role of staff well. 

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF