Nathan Kennedy

Nathan Kennedy's SD App

In Game Name: Nathan Kennedy

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:420930237

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Ex MCND owner, HR, ECM (and im a scout 🙂)

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I know how to lead a site and keep it under control and how to make sure everyone is happy.  I believe I would be a great fit for the role due to my experience in MCND and how I lead the job and especially in TCS when I had more lower downs that I would have to lead and help out.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? 

They need to make sure all departments are completing their tasks making sure all responsibilities are correctly given out to the right people. They need to report important information to the correct members of the O5 council. They need to make sure all tasks given and that are assigned are completed on time, they should also make sure that all MTFS and the security are properly equipped and ready at all times but I would mostly leave that up to the HOS and CO just occasionally checking in.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are the leader of the foundation consisting of up to 13 members at any one time but remains quite secret often being that even other O5s don't know everything about one another. They mainly focus on specific areas but they all vote on major decisions that need to be made. The council keep the foundation running communicating to their level 4 personnel.

I am here to launder money