PLAYTIME:
8w+ 

WARNINGS:

ROLEPLAY SKILL:
8/10

Depends on the circumstances.

O5 DESIGNATION:
O5-12 “The Monster” - Johan

I will explain more about my designation and character in the Council (If I am ever chosen.)

INITIATING (UN)LOCKDOWN:
/lockdown to initiate a lockdown.

/unlockdown to end a lockdown.

INITIATING NUKE:
Essentially,

Warhead Control Room -> Press Button (Senior Admin+ and valid reason needed)

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RULES: 
I have read and comprehend the rules of this server. 

pagedividerjohan.png.6d1c0599128131305e91318e52cc23f4.png

WHY DO I BELIEVE I SHOULD BE IN THE COUNCIL:

I have an extensive history in the O5 Council. My first term was between December 2018 - July 2019 and my second term was between May 2020 - September 2020. During my time in the Overseer Council, I have done my best to generate long-term roleplay and helped multiple departments expand and improve. I have saved the Foundation from carrying out treacherous pacts and additionally, proposed multiple objectively favorable pacts as well. My experience in relations is undoubtedly finest in the majority of the Site Administration. In the same fashion, I have been able to manage internal affairs and it is indeed one of the major branches of work I’m looking forward to operating again. 

I have an extensive layout of my future plans in the Overseer Council which will generate long-term and unique roleplay. With the ideal execution of my plans, I aspire to create a more unique atmosphere and accomplish the unknown. I strongly believe in my organization skills and expect them to prominently aid me in my gameplay and plans. 

Overseer Council went through a phase of favoritism -- especially in the pacts era -- and it was something that I’ve always despised. My actions are always logically contrived and ratified by logical premises. I will always maintain my objective nature, however, I will give decisions that will only benefit a certain group of people -- time to time -- as it will be required by my character.

With the new structure of the jobs and departments, I would like to commit myself to maintain an ideal and fast adaptation process. Furthermore, I believe that I can help not only in this adaptation process but the development and statistical growth progress of the departments as well. In addition to this, I believe that I will be attaining these goals along with my fellow councilman as regardless of the circumstances, we are always a team.

WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE ROLE:

I can bring my manipulation and persuasion skills to the role as my plans also revolve around these aspects of mine as well. 

I can bring my leadership skills and intensely contribute to the daily management of internal and external affairs. I wish to unify people of all types and backgrounds then, accomplish something greater (which I prefer not to talk about).

I can bring my determination and work ethics; these two aspects are definitely definitive of me and I believe that I proved both of them countless times, especially in the pacts era.

I am going to be committing my time and effort to the Council in order to accomplish my plan and hopefully, carry out an enjoyable experience for everyone. 

THE DUTY OF AN O5 COUNCIL MEMBER:

The duty of an O5 Council Member is awfully simple yet, remarkably complex as well. When I see the structure of a vast business, I think of the SCP Foundation and the O5 Council as the shareholders. If the business is going to be affected internally and externally to a great extent by a decision, this decision is given by the shareholders which is the O5 Council in our case. A group of all-powerful and unprecedented individuals that shapes only the future of the SCP Foundation but this world and beyond. As speculated, the members of the Council govern only extreme situations and give only critical decisions; they inevitably keep an eye on the Keter SCPs and practically micromanage Thaumiels.

THE DISTINCTION:

The O5 Council manages the totality of the Foundation (the bigger picture), unlike any other Site Administration. They have absolute control and access over everything in the Foundation. Members of the Council must not show themselves to the public and should remain hidden from the world. (Referred to the distinction in the last part as well.)

WHAT IS THE O5 COUNCIL:

The O5 Council is a small faction of high-ranking personnel that are capable of manipulating the future of the World. The majority of these individuals have anomalous powers and they are selected generally from the Foundation and occasionally from outside. They possess the ultimate control and access in the Foundation as they are essential for the Foundation and beyond. 

WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL:

Capability: With my work ethics and perseverance, I can achieve anything.

Knowledge: My experience and unique knowledge -- generated from my mistakes -- allows me to generally determine the path to the best possible outcome from a situation.

Creativity: I attempt to create an unique all the time roleplay and this is why my gameplay is unpredictable. Despite the fact that my gameplay might be paradoxical, it is still enjoyable for both sides.

Fairness: I will be objective, enforcing blind justice. I will not let my (subjective) thoughts and feelings alter my decisions.

I explained what made me special in other parts, you can check them out as well.

DEPARTMENT:

I'm a Site Director and former O5 Council Member (2x).

Research Department is the best for me.

pagedividerjohan.png.6d1c0599128131305e91318e52cc23f4.png

Edited by Hannibal Lectuce

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

+1

- Himmler recommends

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Netural 

Pro's

-------------------

- Decent O5 when he was around

- Was active until the very end

- Compendent

Con's

-----------------------

- Had just became an SD

- Weird app

- Caused some Drama.

-----------------------------------------------

As long as  you avoid causing arguments, and also avoid making those Pacts which I was dumb to approve, such as the T.C.S pact, you'll be fine.

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

17 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

- Caused some Drama.

-----------------------------------------------

As long as  you avoid causing arguments, and also avoid making those Pacts which I was dumb to approve, such as the T.C.S pact, you'll be fine.

I agree that my clashes with the External Affairs Department was extremely unnecessary and I will avoid similar situations in the future. Pacts had potential but it is a concept that can't be done easily; I failed and took responsibility. (Although I blamed Mark a lot at the same time lol)

I hope that my mistakes will not be repeated by myself or anybody else. I focused on my self-improvement and moved on. 👍

Edited by Hannibal Lectuce

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

1 minute ago, Hannibal Lectuce said:

I agree that my clashes with the External Affairs Department was extremely unnecessary and I will avoid similar situations in the future. Pacts had potential but it is a concept that can't be done easily; I failed and took responsibility. (Although I blamed Mark a lot at the same time lol)

I hope that my mistakes will not be repeated by myself or anybody else. I focused on my self-improvement and moved on. 👍

I mean, I was also referring to the Drama between you and Xunt.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png