Noro's Head of Manufacturing Department Application:

In Game Name:

Noro le Explorer

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:434064081

Crafting Table experience level:

Max Level (125)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:

The Manufacturing Department has the job of fulfilling any material requests that happen within the Foundation, some of these would include but are not limited to containment equipment, capturing equipment or other means such as ammo. They are in charge of areas in the site in which are dedicated to mass production, within the facility in order to keep information secure.

-They fulfil requests of the foundation in order to supply them, with their production being kept within the Foundation. 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:

I think I will be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing as I will make sure that my workers will be stationed in safe places in which have access to most Foundation personnel in order to let them have access to supplies. This will make it so the Foundation is prepped for any raids or breaches.

I will also ensure that my personnel keep their stations secure. I will do this by making each request being written down on a document, with the orderers' ID being written down. This will allow any misuse of supplies to be easily tracked to that person, making use of our supplies safe. 

I will also ensure that these documents are kept well secured in order to stop any misuse of these document by spies. This is to ensure the safety of the Foundation, as well as personnel. 

-I will make sure workers are stationed well, as well as providing a safe tracking system in order to make sure supplies are dealt safely.