Danny

Danny's 2nd Staff Application

In Game Name: 212th LCOL Danny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75496900

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No i have not.

In-game rank: Platinum Vip and 212th LCOL

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: No.

Playtime:
2 weeks and 6 days.

Predicted time on server per week: 20+ hours

Warns/bans: I have 1 warn for metagaming and it was when i nearly just joined the server and it was my first garrys mod roleplay server.

Do you use a microphone:
Yes i do

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to help the community to stay happy and get rid of all the minges.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: Cause im very dedicated to the server and im on in the morning.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words): You should pick me as staff on the server cause im very active the whole day and there is nearly no staff on in the morning. I really like helping people in real life and in game even if im not staff, im a nice person in general and i get even more happy when people are nice back. As i would be new as staff i could learn alot of things and get more interest in the server and play alot more. Im a guy who likes learning and doing good stuff. I like talking with new people. I like all people on the server and i would love to talk to many more on the server and as staff i would talk to alot of diffrent people. I have played on the server for a long time and i still love it. I love investing my time in things i like. I Would never abuse my power as a staff member such as giving 212th advantages in staff sits just because im a 212th. Im very active on teamspeak and discord even though im not at my computer i nearly always have my phone with me so i can get contactet at nearly all points of the day.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes i do understand it, it just means i dident derserve the rank.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
Its an in charecter thing so i wouldent do anything about it as a staff

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: i would do them the next week instead

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: Its personal so i just wouldent talk about it and just be nice to him anyways.

Anything else: wgswrp

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Neutral

Is on in the morning

Good application

Low playtime

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21