74th Senior Doctor Ernesti

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:133496792

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:
I am not currently staff on any other server

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):
74th Senior Doctor and Plat Vip

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:
I do have experience as staff, i was staff on Stratus Gaming for a few months and was able to obtain senior admin with my time on the server.

I am currently 22 and will be 23 in a months time

Playtime:
9 Weeks and 3 Days

Predicted time on server per week:
Around 40 hours mainly at the weekends due to work during the week, i am also trying to be more active than i currently am to help if i do get accepted into staff

Warns/bans:
I have no bans or warns and would like to keep it that way

Do you use a microphone:
Yes i use a mic both in game and on teamspeak

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:
I aim to be more helpful to the swrp community. I feel that i have been able to help out a lot of people through out my time on the server and want to do more for people than what i can currently do. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:
I for one have been on the server for quite a long time (not so much as others have but been here for a good amount of time) during my time on the server i have been in a few high ranking
positions and have done relatively well in them.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
I would say that me having past experience with staff would be an ideal point for choosing me as i know a lot of the ulx commands that are needed for staffing servers on a day to day basis, I was also one of the most active staff members on stratus at the time which allowed me to work my way up to senior admin. I also mentioned before that i have been on the server for some time now (i first joined in October 2018, I had one major break from the server in that time being about 6 months away) and in that time getting a few high ranking positions (Battalion 1st LT, CT Commander, 327th Commander and 212th Major) which shows that i take my time on the server seriously, tending to not really muck around. As such i understand how to act around people that i would be interacting with as a staff member. I'm also a really calm person which is another main point that i think i should be considered for since i can keep my composure during staff sits, even with people that others might find irritating to deal with. I am also able to be mostly unbiased which would help me during staff sits and during times where i knew that i could not be unbiased i would then get another staff member to take over. The last point would be that i have applied on several occasions and all times being
unsuccessful but despite them failed attempts i'm still determined to keep trying to get into the staff team so that i can do more than what i can currently do.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:
I fully understand that if i'm not suitable that my staff rank will be removed.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
I would do nothing as when being SOD i would not be in character and we would only be dealing with ooc rule breaks, only intervening in RP if an ooc
rule break happens. So a Trooper not saluting me is nothing for me to worry about as this is an in character action and is also far from any rule breaks.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:
Would report it to SMT and would not let it happen again.  Also trying to twice the amount in the coming week to make up for it.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:
I would try to sort it out calmly with the other persons in DM's and try to not let it affect our staffing duty's on the server. If it escalates then i would report it to SMT for them to sort out, so that it would not affect others on the server.

Anything else:
Thanks for reading my staff app and Good Luck to the other applicants. wgswrp