BeastTheNinja

CG Beast Staff app

In Game Name: CG Lieutenant Colonel Beast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:228751016

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): Platium VIP and CG Lieutenant Colonel Beast

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Yes i have 3 years of experince, but i got no experince in using ULX

Playtime: 4 weeks 2 days 15 hours

Predicted time on server per week: while the corona is going on i will say 50 hours when school comes back it will be reduced to 25 hours

Warns/bans: N/A

Do you use a microphone: Yes i do

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I aim to help out the community with staff claims, and help out fellow staffs, and to interact with more people, i will ofcourse also be responseful to any circumstances that can happend to anyone, and i aim to make sure that everyone is fairly threated so there is no complaints from anyone, if anyone got an issue i will ofcourse go and talk with them.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: To be honest stands out for the other candidates that is trying to also apply, is that if anyone get picked to become staff, then no one should get mad because everyone will get accepted some day, so i dont really stand out among the other candidates i just want to help.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):

The reason

why i should be picked for the staff team is because I have some type of experience
in admin, I will listen to the person that got reported and listen to the
offender, if and they I will decide what is going to happened after, I will be
respectful to everyone because im a positive guy, love to help other people in
need, and people can always go and talk to me if they need help, if anything is
to happened to me or other people, I will let other people help out and sort it
out with me, so we can have a normal friendly envirement, because there is no
need for hostility. So what I am trying to say is if I get picked I will help
out the staff team with anything they need, even if they are a higher ranked
and they ask for help I will ofcourse help them aswell, because we are all
humans everyone makes mistakes, and that can not be undone, and if im unsure
with stuff myself then I will ask other people to help me and then we can
figure out what is happening, and so we can get it to end.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes i do understand that, for it will be my own fault

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: if im just playing as my normal role as CG i will just remind them of the salute rules, but if im doing Staff on duty then there is no need to salute because im not in my role

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: i will ofcourse apologize to the higer ranked, and tell them why i couldn't make my duties that one week, because not doing my duties as staff and getting the claims is on me and my own fault because im responsible to keep my rank if i want to stay in the staff team.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: if i dont like a staff member then i would talk to him and try to sort everything out with eachother and figure out why we dont like eachother, if he then just becomes hostile against me i will just tell the higer ranked staff team about it and have them help me how to sort everything out with the person, and if i dont like a staff member then i should think what he actually did, to me that i would dislike him, because we are all a team and should be working together not hate eachother.

Anything else: WGSWRP

+1

I know Beast and he is someone that is really active and a very cool guy, but knows when to be serious, definently a good Staff option.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

Denied

Other candidates have proven to be a better suit for a staff position, this does not mean you are not fit for the role but due to the high amount of applications we had to pick who was deemed the best options.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png