Darwin

SCP 1048 application

Template Questions

State your current/most common RP Name:  Billy Guck

State your current Steam Username:  fdkfkdf

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156932066

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made):  lvl 50

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.)  Platinum VIP

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 1w 6d 22h 43m

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 3 image.thumb.png.73950504d53aa3e2760e9a7e0e705e89.png

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes i understand the rules of SCP-RP and have no problems with them 

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes 1048 is a teddy bear which is nice and friendly with the foundation staff but will sometimes attempt to take your ears if your on its height level

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?:  Yes i understand that passiveRP is very important in this job as 1048 as it is not aggressive towards the foundation staff and doesn't kill on sight

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer):  Yes i understand the rules of 1048 and i am willing to follow them as if i fail to follow them i would lose the role of 1048 and will

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: 1048 should act friendly around the foundation staff and it should not attack everyone it meets as that doesn't follow the lore of 1048 but only if a foundation personnel was to get down to its height level would it then attempt to take their ear

Describe what SCP-1048 does: what 1048 does is that it pretends to be friendly around foundation staff but if you were to crouch infront of 1048 it would take the person's ear and use it to create 1048-A

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: i would tell them  in ooc if they had perm from a admin to bring me to the surface and if they had i would follow along with the rp situation but if they didn't i would tell them to contact an admin about it to allow them to take me out.