Noahno

Site Director Application.

In Game Name: Jacobb Wright | DEA Agent Wright | Agent Wright

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: On other RP servers ive been Staff and feel that would go in with leadership of managing a staff team.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I would be a good Site Director because im active, mature, and good at making choices fast. I feel I would make a great addition to the Site as the Director and hope to achieve that goal, ive been attempting to build up my reputation and so far people are liking me better, I had better RP expericences, met cool people like Lando and Techno and other RP groups within the game. I feel like now is the time to stand up and get better and move onto something great, instead of a minge a good mature person whos good at managing the site and keeping cool at all times knowing what happening or going to happen, this is my time to shine and show how good this site can be with the assistance of my help to ensure the site is at its best performance instead of it going downhill. This is why I would make a great Site Director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The role the Director plays on-site is to ensure everything is running smoothly and that shit does not hit the fan. When the O5 is online there one of the most high ranking administration on and work to ensure nothing goes wrong while there presence is not there, if something goes wrong in the site or need something, you go to the Site Director so he can report it to the O5.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Councils are the overseers, they are one of the highest ranking members on-site other then the Administrator. They ensure things run smooth like the Site Director, but instead are more secretive about there presence and usually are well protected along with knowing alot of information about the site.

Just of the bat "protected along with knowing a lot of information about the site." they know EVERYTHING about the site it is more or less there entire thing but other than that I would like to see you expand on what SD does and overall app is ok

+1

Pros:

-Decent candidate

Cons:

- Weak knowledge of the SD

- Weak knowledge of O5 council

- Weak past experiences (staff doesn't count, it needs to be an RP leading unit. Atleast from my point of view)

- Picture above, it is extremely recent and doesn't really help you

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Jacobb Wright your application has been DENIED

Firstly as mentioned before staff does not count as a leadership experience. Secondly your app is lacking details in O5 and SD explanation sections. Now about the screenshot it self. It is completely out of context and I have no idea what assumptions I am to make of it. If you show things as evidence against someone applying provide some context. I personally mess around from time to time as well so for all I know this a haha funny he did for like 5 seconds. I am not saying I doubt that he could be a minge but I am gonna need more than a screenshot.

An additional note to any future applicants as well. If you apply without any proper leadership experience then you application has to prove you want the whitelist and you know what the job does. So I expect more detail from such applications. And this is the case if you have absolutely no leadership experience.

You may re-apply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

Edited by Fixer