Mile Kevas

Mile's Staff Application

Name: Miodrag (Nick: Mile)

What country are you from?: Romania

How well do you speak and understand English?: When it comes to English, I could say I am pretty good at it. However even I do mistakes sometimes because nobody is perfect. I currently have a CAE which states the grade C1 (CAE = Certificate in Advanced English)

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:31814162

In-Game name(s): Mile Kevas

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):
image.png.e232c357eeeaf3b249c6fac6a8b6dac5.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am currently PlatinumVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone, I usually use it.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: No, but I can take it a couple of minutes. I prefer Discord.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
I believe I should be part of the Staff Team because I have been playing on this server for a good while now and I would like to help out as much as possible this community. Lately I have started playing around Foundation Administration and I manage to see more rulebreakers around the entire map. Also lately the staff seemed to be a bit shorthanded. Just the other day, one of the admins was overwhelmed by the huge number of sits that were being called, he had called for help since he could not deal with all of them by himself, but help came a bit too slow. Seeing that has made me want to help out the server even more. Additionally, I usually wait to hear out and check both sides of 1 story and compare those stories to logs and chat. I do not have favorites. Even if you are my friend, if you broke any rules you must assume it, I will not overlook unless it was a minor mistake and both sides agree to not punish anyone. Moreover, I am not afraid to ask any other staff for help if I do not know something or if there are situations that are beyond me. I will not abuse my position or powers to give myself an advantage over any other player and I will listen to whomever is higher in hierarchy. Finally, since I do have past experience with being staff I am positive that I would be a great asset for the Staff Team.

How long will you be able to play per day?: About 2 to 3 hours per day (some days this may change due to university work)

Any past experience as staff?: My past experience as staff started on a DarkRP Gmod server, where I got accepted as a Moderator by sheer luck. After a couple of weeks I was already being promoted for good activity and doing a good job. After another couple of months I was again promoted to Super-Admin. I stayed as a Super-Admin for the most part of my time on that server. About 2 or 3 months before the playerbase started to fall I was again promoted to Staff Manager.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I currently have 0 Warns  
image.thumb.png.2c924d08319c4ff68f6c44a307383f61.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I do know basic ULX commands, I was using them on a daily basis. There might be some gaps here and there, but that is why ULX Menu is there, it can help you out. Also I do believe there is a ULX Help which will show you a list of all the available commands. There is also the internet where they could be easily found.
A little list with some of the commands in ULX:
!slap <name> <damage> (hits <name> with <damage>)
!kick <name> (kicks <name> off the server)

!jail <name> (puts around <name> props to jail him)
!bring <name> (teleport <name> to you)
!goto <name> (teleport to <name>)
!cloak <amount> ( amount varies between 0 and 255)
!ban <name> <time> <reason> (ban <name> for <time> with the reason <reason>)
!ban <steamID> <time> <reason> (ban <steamID> for <time> with the reason <reason>)
!ignite <name> <time> (set <name> on fire for <time> seconds)

!hp <name> <value> (set hp of <name> to <value>)
!armor <name> <value> (set armor of <name> to <value>)
!god <name> (activate godmode for <name>) (default self)

!noclip <name> (activate noclip for <name>) (default self)

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is based on the fictional world where beings or creatures with supernatural powers exist. The whole thing is based around the idea that there are numerous facilities that house multiple supernatural creatures which can be called anomalous. These creatures are not 100% living beings, they could even be some of the most mundane objects in life, like computers, books, pills. These creatures and objects are called SCP's and they usually have a designated number and cell where they are being held. These creatures can be catalogued with one of the following Object Classes which represent the difficulty to re-contain that specific SCP:
- Safe
- Euclid

- Keter
They are usually being held in underground facilities that are unknown to the public. These facilities are rather big so they can accommodate a big number of SCPs. These SCP are being tested on with or without live testing subjects. The usual testing subjects are D-classes which are criminals that nobody would care if they die. They prove a valuable resource for these tests.
Each facility has a big number of security personnel and also many MTF units. The Security is usually dealing with internal security while MTF deal with a range of things, like: Re-containing breached SCPs and dealing with any hostility coming from the surface.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I have been playing for a while now and I do believe that I understand all the rules. I usually try to get other players to not break them by simply telling them what they did wrong.
Some of those rules are:
RDM - Random Death Match (Killing a player without a valid RP reason)

MRDM - Mass Random Death Match (Killing more than 3-4 players without a valid RP reason)
RDA - Random Arrest (Arresting a player without a valid RP reason)
Metagame - (Find out things by using ooc means) Example: Know the name/job of somebody by looking at the scoreboard.
FailRP - (Doing something that you wouldn't do in real life / Breaking RP) Example : Not following orders while cuffed and at gun point.
NLR - New Life Rule (After you die, you must forget anything that happened in your past life)
Fail Breach - ( Killing people while still contained / Killing people outside your CC while not breached )
LTAP - Leaving to Avoid Punishment ( Disconnecting from server during admin sits )
LTARP - Leaving to Avoid RP ( Disconnecting / doing /afk / changing job while cuffed or in an important RP situation )
Mic Spam - Annoying other players by playing loud sounds/music
Prop Minge - Annoying other players with your props
Prop Block - Blocking pathways with props
Prop Fly - Using props to fly
Prop Kill - Killing a player with a prop

Word Count (1087)

Edited by GHOST_killer
Upgraded from VIP to PlatVip yesterday