Unwarn Request

Template

My In-Game name: CG Captain Beast

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:228751016

Steam Name: BeastTheNinja

What is the reason for your Warn: VDM

When did you get warned: Today 29-10-2020

Name of the staff member who warned you: John 

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: i was going to chase a suspect with my speeder, then i said in advert can i have someone to open MG coming in hot, after i saw MG was opend i was on full drive, and i can't see the GC and espcially not when they are standing in the middle of the road, yes I killed the GC taboo guy, and yes its my fault, but i dont deserve a warn since i can't see him, from the distance i was from, after that i said to taboo im sorry im gonna talk with you after, and 2 seconds later John warns me without pming me and saying if i could get out of my speeder so i can bring me to a sit, yes john saw everything since he was on MG, but i did not get caught in a sit and i told Taboo im going to talk to him and apologize, and im not a guy that breaks the rules normally, but if i deserve this warn then be it, i just dont think i deserve it because i couldn't see the GC in time but anyway nothing i can do now 

Evidence: No evidence since i dont record on the server

I'll explain myself.

There is a clip at the bottom of this post. I was standing on main gate, watching out for the scav headed outside MB. I turn around looking towards MHB, after hearing in TS CG are pursuing with a speeder and turn around again facing outwards of MB, where the GC are prepping for a training I believe. You speed boosted where you see GC, missing one GC and ramming into another. Nonetheless, I honestly do admit it's my bad that I hadn't started a formal sit and I do apologise for that but it would've consisted of me informing you you're getting warned. It shouldn't be the GC's duty, or anyone, to be wary of speeders ramming into them if they're just standing at MG. It's generally considered, I believe (after speaking with some GC myself), that you should be heading a patrol speed until you're certain it's clear. I'm not exactly a GC, CG or RC myself so I don't work with speeders myself but I do know you -- a CG Captain -- are trained to work with them, after looking on the CG spreadsheet. But anyways, the end wouldn't have been any different, I'd still have warned for you VDM. 

Ramming into someone and killing them is still ramming into someone and killing them. You can see the GC in time with the large FoV but yet you speed boosted, driving dangerously, and it resulted in VDM. 

image.png.9184b26ddf0e4a79b9f64e4640c05230.png

You can see here you saying you speed boosting your way out of MB because it's an "easier way out", where there are quite a few GC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpwuk92ghh56ese/video of gc being granted and taboo being vdm'd.mp4?dl=0

Here at 00:18, you can also see GC being granted on comms so, considering you're on a speeder, you should've also been wary of GC outside. The main gate is open the whole time too so everything is clearly visible. You asked for perm after MG was already opened, not before as you say so in which case you're able to see everyone ahead in the large field of view provided by the third person camera on the speeder.

image.thumb.png.656d81dac83676583d6fc516f2f17b90.png

You're PST, police speeder trained.

Edited by 327th John
elaboration
52 minutes ago, BeastTheNinja said:

Template

My In-Game name: CG Captain Beast

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:228751016

Steam Name: BeastTheNinja

What is the reason for your Warn: VDM

When did you get warned: Today 29-10-2020

Name of the staff member who warned you: John 

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: i was going to chase a suspect with my speeder, then i said in advert can i have someone to open MG coming in hot, after i saw MG was opend i was on full drive, and i can't see the GC and espcially not when they are standing in the middle of the road, yes I killed the GC taboo guy, and yes its my fault, but i dont deserve a warn since i can't see him, from the distance i was from, after that i said to taboo im sorry im gonna talk with you after, and 2 seconds later John warns me without pming me and saying if i could get out of my speeder so i can bring me to a sit, yes john saw everything since he was on MG, but i did not get caught in a sit and i told Taboo im going to talk to him and apologize, and im not a guy that breaks the rules normally, but if i deserve this warn then be it, i just dont think i deserve it because i couldn't see the GC in time but anyway nothing i can do now 

Evidence: No evidence since i dont record on the server

I understand speeders are hard to control with the game lagging and the freezes but first of all you were not going patrol speed which you should be thought when doing speeder basics and with the camera view on the speeder you can see everyone past MG. All of this could've been avoided if you went the correct speed leaving MB and were more wary of your surrounding. I do apologise for my fellow GC member going afk in that position i tried to get him to move but he wasn't not budging but as i said before should've gone patrol speed.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

I witnessed this and i can confirm everything John and Clopter have said

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

You were going full speed in MB with a large crowd of people near MG. I do not know about speeder rules but in GC we are told not to go above a certain speed to avoid this exact thing. I also do not under stand how you never saw +4 GC stood near MG prepping for a training. Next time do not speed boost whilst driving to a crowd of GC. Also at the end, You can see me back up. This is because of the speed you were heading to me at and the fact that I had just finished making a claim for me to get a toolgun for the training when I turned around to see clopter I was left with a split second to even react to you heading towards me and then my first reaction was to back up to try and give you more time to steer away

b1725d193b29b70d859bf2b19de0ed23.png

Edited by Taboo
Added the chat image

since its normally bad for to comment back but im doing it anyway, so after looking at the video i did not see you were granted, but also in the near the end when i hit the GC i can see that i try my hardest to dogde the SO wich i succefully did, then Taboo and me basically backpaddled into my speeder after me turning away for him but i guess its just a unlucky situation aswell, but yeah in my PST we dont get trained in how fast we are allowed to drive we are just trained in the controls 

32 minutes ago, BeastTheNinja said:

since its normally bad for to comment back but im doing it anyway, so after looking at the video i did not see you were granted, but also in the near the end when i hit the GC i can see that i try my hardest to dogde the SO wich i succefully did, then Taboo and me basically backpaddled into my speeder after me turning away for him but i guess its just a unlucky situation aswell, but yeah in my PST we dont get trained in how fast we are allowed to drive we are just trained in the controls 

we were granted to leave MB watch the start of the video we were not granted to open the gate because we didn't need to open the gate the scavenger opened the gate then ran out the base.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

After looking at the video you can see that GC asked permission to leave mb and were granted, You were driving fast enough to kill a whole fleet, if the speed wasn't that high and you kill him then maybe it is an accident however it is still your fault for killing him

(Also don't set the speed that high with a giant vehicle)

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Realistically you should have been in patrol speed and not boosting out of MG, lucky to have not killed both of them tbh.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You know what after i had slept on the warn, and thought more about it, i should have looked at chat some more, and i will remember to not speed out of MB like that again, so this can be closed cuz i deserve the warn i dont really care how much time i used on the server, even though i dont break rules its still my fault... so i deserve it...

This can just be closed