RyanWhiskey

RyanWhiskey unban Appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game:RyanWhiskey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184344669

Admins' name that banned you: never put his name down

Admin's steamID: same with his steam id 

Why did you get banned?: he never specify a reason but if i remember i guess it was from minging   

Evidence(Un-necessary):be side a  picture  not much

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: before i got perm ban i got for 3 weeks for prop blocking a door (up above ground) even tho there were 20 people to 15 on that server at that time and they were fucking around just like i was and then i waiting my 3 weeks than the same admin brings me up to a sit and saying i'm going perm ban you because your minging or something else i don't remember(it's was from 12/28/2019) and without a waring or anything i get instban and said ok and never to touch this server ever again but now i change i will try to improve from what i was.  

Anything else?: i want to be given a chance back into server cause i really tho miss it 

Edited by RyanWhiskey

Hm a perma ban for minging? Like I don't know if it's a perma ban if you ming very weird. But since I think being perma banned for minge is not a thing perhaps you mabey did something else that's worse then ming. So I say neutral for now until Admins could perhaps show logs or something.