v44su

Himmler's O5 Application #2 (Well 1st app on new forums)

Your in-Game Name: Heinpoor Himmler

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93655806

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 9 weeks

Your Warns: 10 most are just small warns like radio abuse or pac3 abuse and most of them are old.

Rate Your RP Skills:

8/10 just as my last application I would say that I am good at RP and try my best at it. I know that I play a lot of combat jobs but at every situation that I can or am forced to RP I will instead of being anthony rogers and asking to be immediately killed.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-8 (as that is the last open one). I would like to make my own character as all of the ones on wiki are kinda ehhh. If you want to read my character open the file below. I would like this to be my designation would depend on what department I get.

Spoiler

Greetings!

This is an automated message of my person as so many people ask about who I am almost every day. And if Research Director Wasza ever reads this, can you stop bothering me about Dr Napalm he is not a real person I just made him up to have a laugh and also to scare other staff.

Anyways greetings. I am Heinpoor Himmler, sometimes I am a researcher, sometimes an MTF unit and some times a D-class. If you wonder about my real identity well a simple answer is I don't have one, haha. I am a man of many possibilities and capabilities. I am noone and everyone... haha obviously joking haha. I am currently a Site Director at Site-19 I have worked as a Site Director since I was 24 was it? Damn yea I must be the youngest site director at the age of 29 now. If you wonder how I am so young and a Site Director its that, I age at half the speed of everyone else so at "normal" age I would be  58 not so young now huh? This happened due to my over dose on a previously undiscovered anomaly drug when I was 17, I got them from a (now confirmed) MC&D salesman when I was really depressed, after some time I figured out that I was still in my puberty when everyone else was like 23. Anyways that really had nothing to do with me except that I age half the speed, Foundation didn't notice until I was already working as a class-A personnel so throwing me in a CC would have been a waste. I am still young and I have many opportunities on my future considering a job path, sure I might be an SD but who knows what I will be tomorrow. Now that you know my back story how about my personality.

I am a strict man although very humorous how? Easily, most of the time I am a happy person with a  positive attitude but I swear to god if anyone even tries to get even close to even disrespecting me I will demote them to staff assistant, uhh thats a joke obviously, I don't demote people for disrespecting me haha. I am also a very lazy person by personality, yeah I really would rather just have others do my job for me, I mean whats the point of being in an administrative position if I can't have my subordinates have everything done for me, but I am still very productive if I have to get something done I will get it done as soon as possible and as fast as possible so I can back to go sitting at my desk and drinking hot coca.

OOC:

Depending on what department I head, lead or direct I would get equipment.

My character would have a young player model.

No special abilities.

Also if by reading my character you think I am useless don't worry I will actually do stuff.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

I have read them multiple times and understand them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I have so many experiences on many leading positions, combat positions, non-combat positions that I have masted my arts and crafts that I do. Of course this is all necessary from a council member nor do I doubt that other council members would be worse than me, I am simply stating that I am extremely skillful and can handle with any situation really with swift action and take all responsibility for it.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

O5 council members differ from other foundation staff as they hold absolute power, let me say an example (not a good one but it shows the power of an O5 council member.) While and SD can remove people and execute people by law and having to do all kinds of bureaucratic stuff for it an O5 council member could just say to kill a person and that would happen with no question or problem. But as it has been said in a very famous quote "with power comes responsibility" and O5 council members don't lack any responsibility as they have a lot of it. 

O5 Council Members work as the hidden work horse of sites they visit, of course this doesn't mean they should just reveal who they are and take direct command but instead make the most major decisions and even then try to make them trough a site director or similar. They can commit most powerful actions such as SCP cross tests, SCP termination attempts, launching the nuke, be it site and surface nuke or just surface nuke etc.

What is the O5 Council?:

O5 council or O5 command are the supreme power in the Foundation, depending of course if you count in the administrator and that depends if he exists or not. They are the face of the Foundation although a secret one only revealing themselves for a reason, the reason can of course depend on the situation but mostly they stay in the secret and work trough higher clearance personnel. They handle most major situations concerning The Foundation. Each council member has their own department or the department they own.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am Site Director, Head Of External Affairs and Nu-7 Job Owner.

What Department would you like to focus on?: I would love to negotiate what would be open!

After typing all of this I just realized I just spent 2h writing this, thanks for reading!

Edited by v44su
Small edit for a small mistake

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

ACCEPTED

Message me when you can

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14