Bango#1347

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:208616849

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 
check funny file

Your Current Playtime:
3w1d

Why do you want to join MC&D?:
I dont see many people online as MCND salesman because they are playing their other whitelists. I want to fill the role of MCND salesman when there isnt one on but is needed. I am also in need of money so i thought this was a good job to get some while also contributing to the roleplay and playing a useful job for many other jobs. I also find the SCP entries relating to Marshall, Carter and Dark to be really interesting.MCND is also one of the more unique and special GOI as its the only one that can sell the general population guns and anomalies. 

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent:
I dont usually play Bouncer or agent as if there is a salesman online, they will either already have bouncers or agents or im playing something where i am in the middle of negotiations or learning (such as HoEA or TSH). I do play agent from time to time though but i usually get off before too long as there isnt much to do as an agent.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
Yes i have read the job rules and the code of conduct in this thread, i must be respectful and not minge. I have to communicate with my bouncers, agents and other salesmen.I must follow the server rules . I will work together with my bouncers, agents and fellow salesmen to get the best result possible in any given scenario. I must not dishonor the name of MCND, i will take my role seriously and i will act mature. I will not act foolishly or on impulse. I will not cause drama and i will never break the code of conduct. 
i will also not sell to foundation personnel or d class inside the foundation.
I may let my bouncers or agents be used as mercenaries, for a good price.

I will not order a raid on the foundation unless we are provoked unless bouncer or agent is a mercenary in which case they may raid with their contractor.

warns.png