Wilhelm Jager

SD self defence

SD is the second highest position you can have only one being over him being the O5 so the fact that he have no methods of self defence whatsoever is pretty weird and now when it has become WL I believe it would be nice if SD got something to defend himself with (I heavily recommend the taser ISD use) so that he have a last defense if his guards die or for some reason he is alone. I think it makes sense that the SD should have some sort of self defense. I am not saying that he should be able to fight off threats and be a one man army by any means but at least have something as a plan B something that will buy him those crucial extra seconds that lets him escape to safety when all else fails.

Why tho? and also please don't give it a -1 because of that it is just what I think but in general I just want SD to have something a pistole, normal taser police have and so on. Really anything would work.

Edited by Wilhelm Jager

Speaking from experience from Co-Owning O5 for a few months and briefly managing Site Director, I can tell you that Site Director does not need a weapon or even a taser. I have died more times for having a weapon, then not, because if you're armed then GOI's can kill you, and countless times over and over, I see Site Administration, if it be the HoEA or the O5, whip out there weapons for no reason other than to make a point, and it just ends up giving GOI's a reason to kill them. Now if that happens commonly enough for O5's and HoEA's, I can't expect it to be different for Site Directors. But I think the bigger point, and the main reason not to give Site Director a weapon or even a minor swep to help them is that, Site Directors aren't supposed to be in places where it poses risks for them, that's why you have Site Advisors, but as soon as you give them a weapon, I can bet, they'll be doing retarded shit, thinking a tiny little PM will protect them from site raiders. 

It's unneeded, useless, and just harms the Site Director more. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Part of the whole SD experience is avoiding death. You are administration and you should assign more units to defend yourself because that's their job. Just unnecessary. I don't even have an ability as O5 because part of the fun is seeing how long you will last.

8 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Speaking from experience from Co-Owning O5 for a few months and briefly managing Site Director, I can tell you that Site Director does not need a weapon or even a taser. I have died more times for having a weapon, then not, because if you're armed then GOI's can kill you, and countless times over and over, I see Site Administration, if it be the HoEA or the O5, whip out there weapons for no reason other than to make a point, and it just ends up giving GOI's a reason to kill them. Now if that happens commonly enough for O5's and HoEA's, I can't expect it to be different for Site Directors. But I think the bigger point, and the main reason not to give Site Director a weapon or even a minor swep to help them is that, Site Directors aren't supposed to be in places where it poses risks for them, that's why you have Site Advisors, but as soon as you give them a weapon, I can bet, they'll be doing retarded shit, thinking a tiny little PM will protect them from site raiders. 

It's unneeded, useless, and just harms the Site Director more. 

This is true but also why CI is retarded and needs to learn how to rp, it's just rule abuse at this point in my opinion

SD could get a pistol but literally no one cares. I played HoEA a lot like a lot and with my pistol I have ever only killed 1 person in a 1v1 situation and I had to hit 7 headshots. This change could be implemented but it just does not make any actual changes and is not needed.

Poop

If you find yourself lacking in defensive abilities playing SD, you may be playing it wrong.  

Same goes with HR 

And same goes for HMD.

They can have guards, and if the guards die, then hide. Dont act as a combat job running to hacks.