Luke Holding

Site Director Application

In Game Name: Luke Holding

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554528839

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I have no past experiences on this server but I am a Senior Researcher. However, onto other servers I have many past experiences of leadership but not of SCPRP.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel I would be a good Site Director as I would posess maturity and dedication to the give job of the Site Director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director has full control over everything that does happen inside of the Site they are positioned onto. However, the 05 council has final word onto what happens, if the 05 council overrules the Site Director on what happens in the facility.

What is the O5 Council?: The 05 Council is 12 people who formed the Foundation after the discovery of the anomilous entities in the world. All 12 of them have seperate positions on leading the Foundation.

Your application is being DENIED.

No real experience, minimal effort in all sections and ''05''. If you plan to reapply for SD you may do so in a week but your app will have to be way better than this and getting experience in a leadership position might help.

O5-5 ''The Survivor"