Luke Holding

SCP-096 Application

RP Name: 

Luke Holding

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:554528839

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 

I have just got it above 4 days

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

I have 0 warns

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: 

I have read the SCP-RP rules and do understand them

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*

I have infact read the SCP-096 rules and I do understand. So, I know that SCP-096 is not allowed to go onto a mass killing spree as it would end up to result into others not able to have fun. The terms for playing 096 is that whenever someone does look at 096's face, it will result into them beging triggered for a certain amount of time then resulting in 096 getting into a murderous rampage which will then result in them to only kill people that do look at their face. 096 isnt allowed to kill anyone that hasnt looked at their face as it would result into FailRP as in Lore 096 only attacks people once they have looked at their face. So in the end, 096 can only attack people who have looked at its face or it will become FailRP. I can know once someone has looked at my face as I will gain a notification which tells me once my face has been looked at (Bottom right of my monitor).

Also, I know that I cannot abuse the equipment I spawn with as 096. I know that I am forbiden to do this as 096 in Lore isnt able to open their Containment Chamber in their free will, its Chamber is a Steel 5mx5mx5m cube in which no Cameras are near which could result into a viewing of 096's face. I know I am not allowed to abuse the O5 Clearence Level Card that is given to SCP-096 as it can only be used when SCP-096 is chasing the person that is SCP-096-1 (someone who is 096's target). This then would result in me having an O5 Clearance Level Card so if SCP-096-1 is behind a secluded door which does result into me not being able to terminate SCP-096-1. In Lore, no known material is known to be stopping SCP-096 from terminating SCP-096-1 who has viewed their face.

I do not have avaiability to PAC3 so that rule does not concern me but I do understand that 096 isnt able to use the PAC3 camera when inside of their CC to thenlocate anyone outside of their CC.

Whenever I am inside of my Containment Chamber I am aware of the fact that I cannot be staring at the CC door once it does open as it is a Fail Breach as when a Researcher does want to do a test on 096, they are unable to do so as SCP-096 is staring at the Containment Chamber door which is resulting in the researcher to be unable to cunduct their test onto me. In addition with me not looking at the corner as I should be, If I do look at the CC door then it would also end up to leave the person to have no chance into react and it would end with then not to be able to survive and also end up with their death.

No matter who does look at 096's face, would then result into their death. It would end up to become FailRP as in Lore whenever SCP-096 has had their face looked at by a person, no matter who then are, they would die and no known material can end up to halt 096 in its kill on SCP-096-1 but materials can slow SCP-096 down on killing its target.

Once SCP-096 has terminated/killed SCP-096-1 (in lore) they instantly begin their cooldown phase by beginning to cry then to sit down to where they had killed SCP-096-1. SCP-096 doesnt move in any way possible as soon as they killed SCP-096-1 so everyone who has looked at their face has died.

When I am playing as SCP-096, I cannot take advantage of someone who has purposly looked at my face for no RP instance. So if someone opens my CC with no RP situation, I must never take advantage of it and kill people but instead I must report the situation to an online admin and however, if their is not admin that is on during the time of the incident then I would need to make a report onto forums so then the person who did FailRP would then result into a punishment for their FailRP instance.

Whenever I will play as SCP-096 (if I do get accepted) I will make sure that someone who did trigger me actually did look at my face. As sometimes whenever I do play as B7, I do accidentally see 096's face (atleast it does say I did on the bottom right) when I never did look at SCP-096's face. This means thatI do understand that not everyone does look at my face and also I do understand the annoyance of some people as the game says that they may of looked at 096's face but end up to of never done so.

For the final rule, I do understand that I can only kill SCP-096-1 as they were the only person who did look at its face and no one else did. It is unfair to kill someone when using the 096 swep when they never looked at 096's face and its generally unfair to do this whenever there was no RP situation to where they do kill someone else other than SCP-096-1.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

I am fully able to play SCP-096 whenever the job is empty and also I am able to create a greate RP situation into when a player does want to create an RP situation with SCP-096.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?(Explain in full detail) 

The containment procedures for SCP-096 would end up to start off to be as when SCP-096 has breached their Containment Chamber due to maybe due to a malfunction with their Containment door, due to a test from any researchers that did end up to become a "gone wrong" situation because of a test gone wrong then anyone who is not an E-11 personnel or even who isnt apart of the B-7 would instantly be needed to exit the premisis and also to make sure to leave the room by not ending up to look upon SCP-096's face. This could then result into multiple people ending up to become a target of SCP-096 due to viewing SCP-096's face.

As soon as SCP-096's Containment Chamber has ended up to be evacuated without another instance of SCP-096 having their face not looked upon again, all containment units that are onto the site will become directed to the ReContaiment in SCP-096 to help in the reduction of anymore death due to SCP-096. All containment units that have been directed to the recontainment of SCP-096 would begin to arrive by then opening the door and then beginning to turn away in the opposite direction of where SCP-096 would be at. Only when they do hit an obstacle with their back, would be when they would stop walking backwards.

As soon as they have found themselves either near to SCP-096 or beside the subject the containment units that have been tasked with the recontainment of SCP-096 would have to slowly begin the recontainment procedures to then help to ensure that they do not end up to not end up to create a mistake in the recontainment procedures of this SCP subject.

Once they did confirm that they are next to SCP-096, the containment units can begin to get a non-transparent bag out of their pocket to then beginning to cover the face of SCP-096 to then allow no one to be able to view SCP-096's face so then they dont begin to trigger SCP-096 again and then result into another death due to SCP-096. Whenever SCP-096 has been bagged, the containment unit that did place the bag onto SCP-096 can begin to tie up the bag even more to then guarentee that the bag on of SCP-096's head does not result in falling off which could end up to cause more deaths due to foundation personnel accidentally looking at SCP-096's face due to the bag coming off the head of SCP-096. As soon as the bag is on, the containment cuffs that the containment units on site have, can be used to assist in dragging SCP-096 into their containment chamber.

During the recontainment of SCP-096, the containment units would need to make sure that SCP-096 doesnt breach again so before placing SCP-096 into their containment chamber, they need to make sure SCP-096-1 is dead as nothing would be stopping SCP-096 from killing SCP-096-1 as SCP-096-1 has viewed SCP-096's face. If SCP-096 is placed back into their containment chamber and also SCP-096-1 isnt terminated then SCP-096 is able to then terminate SCP-096-1. SCP-096 is able to rebreach containment to then hunt down their target who has then looked at SCP-096's face.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?

As soon as the D class has looked at SCP-096's face, I would then begin to reinact the trigger time of SCP-096 in game (which is 2-3mins of crying and then 1 min of slowing down their crying). As soon as the D class has escaped SCP-096 Containment Chamber, I would play through my mic (if allowed to) SCP-096 crying noises for 3 mins to then not ruins someones immersion and create the best possible RP experience to become created for SCP-096's containment breach.

Once my trigger time has been fulfilled, I would begin to use the SCP-096 swep to then break down my containment chamber door. With this done, I would then begin a straight course to SCP-096-1 and anyone who does look at my face while I am on my pathway towards SCP-096-1 then they would have to be killed during my pathway to SCP-096 as they looked at my face when I was trackig to SCP-096-1. If I do result in killing anyone on my way, i will not stop and sit down as in lore SCP-096 doesnt stop until they have ended up to kill everyone who has has a view of their face.

When I reach to the HCZ/EZ CP, I would use the Level 5 clearance card on the door then begin my raging frenzy until I have killed SCP-096-1 who is ended up to be located in EZ.

As soon as I have terminated SCP-096-1, I would then instantly sit down and begin to add my crying soundboard on again to then not ruin someones immersive experience during my containment breach, If someone does look at my face again when I have sat down after I have killed SCP-096-1 then they would end up to become SCP-096-1 and would then result into becoming SCP-096's next target.

In the end, when all who have looked at SCP-096's face is dead, I will then not move, not look around and then also not try escape and then end up to stay still and allow the recontainment procedures (listed above) to be followed out during containment of SCP-096.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why? 

When chasing SCP-096-1, if other people do look at my face then I would divert into terminating them as they would end up to be close to me and when researching SCP-096 in lore, you see that during the incident in where SCP-096 breached containment due to the DR that was tasked into researching it ; that anyone that does look at SCP-096's face during its journey to SCP-096-1, then it would result in the closest people who looked at its face to then become terminated and then ending up to result into a swift termination by SCP-096.

I believe this is great RP to do what I have listed above as it does allow the RP instnace to be immersive on what will happen when someone does look at SCP-096's face. Also, when looking at the case reports surrounding SCP-096, SCP-096 doesnt kill SCP-096-1 and then anyone else who looked at their face on the journey of hunting SCP-096. No, SCP-096 does kill on the way of when someone does view its face as its on the way and SCP-096 hunts in a way to where, the closest person who does view SCP-096's face will be hunted to then the furthest.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?

When I am any containment unit when SCP-096 is out of containment, my priority would always be the recontainment of SCP-096. Other MTF or the security on site can chase the D class, if containment chased the d class over SCP-096 then it could result into SCP-096 in getting more kills for people looking at its face. This would be unsafe for containment units to be switching priority to capruring the D class as every armed personnel on site can do that job but only a select few are able to assist in the recontainment of SCPs.

If I was a containment commander and an SA or a SD ordered us to recapture the D Class, I would not obay that order while an SCP is out of containment. Even if their are alot of containment units, the SCP is dangerous and 1 mistake could kill all the containment units. So no matter what, all containment units priority is the recontainment of any breaches SCP subjects.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?

If a GOI manages to come to my containment chamber, begins to cuff me to then extract me outside of the facility and then accidentally does look at my face, I would not ignore it and will have to kill the person who has looked at my face. This is because it is FailRP to then ignore this factor as SCP-096 doesnt ignore anyone who looks at their face in lore. To then bring in an immserive experience while I am playing SCP-096, I would then carry out to then terminate this person since they looked at my face and the SCP-096 rules do state that I cant "give any exceptions to anyone SCP-096 kills".

If I am still bound by the GOI and someone did look at my face I would then begin an RP experience saying in chat with a following sequence "/me Begins to wimper for 3 mins straight" , "/me Begins to get angry and enrages" , "/me Jolts out the grasp of the person to chase my target" or "/me breaks containment cuffs off and begins to hunt SCP-096-1". I would be saying all this to then show the people who have me cuffed that someone has spotted my face and that nothing will stop me in killing my target. This will then give me full authority to then begin to break out of cuffs as I have a valid RP experience to then begin and break out of these cuffs.

With this all said in chat, I have shown to people that someone looked at my face so then they would know (in OOC) to then release me as its FailRP to keep me cuffed when someone has seen my face as nothing would be stopping SCP-096 in any way. It can be slowed down but never to be stopped.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:

The video I have linked above, is where I have gotten some of my facts from so you may watch this if you wish to verify my lore facts I have given in my SCP-096 application. Also, If you require proof of my time and also proof of my warns, then you may ask for then and I will make sure to post the proof as soon as possible.