Rosewell

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP Roleplay ip: 208.103.169.212:27015

Your name in-game: Klaus Moralles

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:233510438

Admins' name that banned you: Dosen't state.

Admin's steamID: -

Why did you get banned?: I think i was banned for Rdm. 

Evidence(Un-necessary):-

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Long story short, I was mcnd and we raided the Pd. I didn't know that the Pd spawn area was upstairs and i went there and killed 2 officers. I want to state that i did not see them spawn there. I know that what i've done was wrong and i respect the admin's decision. I can't say i deserve to be unbanned but i just want to apologise for my behavior. The ban took place about 2 months ago and , in my opinion, i've grown up and i promise, if you unban me of course, i will not break the server's rules again.

Anything else?: Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Edited by Klaus Moralles

Hello yes i remember you. I banned you for MRDM the reason at the time being "MRDM- Killed 5 people in spawn not allowing them to leave or attempt to save themselves" it's been quite awhile since your ban was on sept.4th but i do remember you were very understanding of the ban and the consequences. I believe the 2 months may have given you a chance to think about the actions and to do better in the future. I believe a person can change for the better with time so i support the idea of a unban and for you to have a chance to redeem yourself on the server so i give a +1 to a unban.

-1 Neutral

16 hours ago, Klaus Moralles said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Long story short, I was mcnd and we raided the Pd. I didn't know that the Pd spawn area was upstairs and i went there and killed 2 officers. I want to state that i did not see them spawn there. I know that what i've done was wrong and i respect the admin's decision. I can't say i deserve to be unbanned but i just want to apologise for my behavior. The ban took place about 2 months ago and , in my opinion, i've grown up and i promise, if you unban me of course, i will not break the server's rules again.

6 hours ago, Azazel Keenan said:

I banned you for MRDM the reason at the time being "MRDM- Killed 5 people in spawn not allowing them to leave or attempt to save themselves"

Lied in ban appeal.

1 minute ago, Klaus Moralles said:

if i lied, i m sorry but i couldn't remember how many i killed.

should've been stated in appeal, updated my post.

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

1 minute ago, Atomik said:

Lied in ban appeal.

if i lied, i m sorry but i couldn't remember how many i killed. I only know about those two.

Edited by Klaus Moralles
On 11/13/2020 at 3:27 AM, Azazel Keenan said:

Hello yes i remember you. I banned you for MRDM the reason at the time being "MRDM- Killed 5 people in spawn not allowing them to leave or attempt to save themselves" it's been quite awhile since your ban was on sept.4th but i do remember you were very understanding of the ban and the consequences. I believe the 2 months may have given you a chance to think about the actions and to do better in the future. I believe a person can change for the better with time so i support the idea of a unban and for you to have a chance to redeem yourself on the server so i give a +1 to a unban.

As i said, i didn t know that the spawn area was upstairs, i sincerely apologize about the inconvenience and thank you for the response.

On 11/25/2020 at 12:56 PM, Jonathan Knights said:

+ 1

If the admin who banned you is willing to give you a second chance, then I might as well give you a second chance as well.

Don't scew up this time.

thank you ❤️

+

gOod luck, just stop replying to all the replie given, you reply only if nessavary.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif