Michael Jeffreson

Michael Jeffreson` SD App

In Game Name: Michael Jeffreson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111142000

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:
My past experience within this Foundation was as MTF E11 Commander
and as MTF Alpha 1 when it was WL

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I would be a good Site Director
because I have had experience in Commanding Jobs such as E11 Commander and I have
played Site Director a lot before as well but I also try to keep open Communication between
departments I reward good Behaviour onsite and Punish Bad Behaviour I also have 7 weeks playtime
worth of experience on this server and I always treat the job very Seriously I always try
to work with the Ethics Committee and External Affairs so that I know where problems may
occur and who by because I believe a site which is informed is a site that can function 
together Ive also had experience as Site Director in V5 and V6

What role does the Site Director have on the site?
A good Site Director should be focused on enforcing Foundation Rules and should also
make sure all Department Heads are doing their Job correctly he should always be making
sure that all Departments are working to their best a good Site Director as well will notice
working with other Administrative Department such as External Affairs can help to Ensure site
security as External Matters may have an Impact on the site.

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 Council or the Overseer Council is the Highest rank within the Foundation
and they are the highest rank in the Administration Department

btw the app didn't ask for it but might as well put it in Discord: TheEngineeringDiamondDev#1459

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

The O5 section is lacking and you should at least have full stops at the end of your sentences. But seeing as you have the basic understanding of what the job is and have played it in V5 and V6 I am willing to give you a chance.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)

Edited by Fixer