Alfie - Blake

SD Application

In Game Name: Dr William Blake

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155767880

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I used to play Site Director every single day prior to it becoming whitelisted, and people said I was pretty good at it so I felt encouraged to make an application. I am also a member of ECM

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: To start off, I will admit that recently I have been quite inactive, and that can be a bit of a problem, however if I get this role I would be inclined to become active again and start playing on the server more. Secondly I don't know if it has been because of my recent inactivity, but I haven't been seeing many Site Directors on and I hope to change that! In addition to this, I am hoping to bring my previous skills of being a Site Director, before the update, into this job. Finally my position in ECM has taught me a lot about how to lead a role in Site Administration, and (I know I keep mentioning this) my previous experience being an SD in the previous update.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The Site Director is the lead administrator, (aside from the O5 Council), of one of the many foundation sites around the world, his job is to make sure that the site is running as functionally as possible, and that there is no nonsense happening. Moreover, the SD answers to the O5 Council always following the orders they give them, and can never overrule what they say.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council, is a group of 13 people who are the Overseers of the entire Foundation, they are the highest ranking personnel in the entirety of the SCP Foundation, and their word is, more often than not, final. The job of the Council is to make sure that the Site Administration is running perfectly, as well as this when an O5 Council Member is on site, they must stay incognito so they don't get captured or killed, they are by far the most important people on site and to lose a member of the Council would be drastic as they are, usually irreplaceable, and this is why, if they reveal your identity to you, you should never talk about them openly.

Edited by Alfie