Markus Washington

Unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Markus Washington

Your SteamID: 0:1:430208594

Admins' name that banned you: can't remember it

Admin's steamID: dont have any

Why did you get banned?: a staff member used me as a hitman after abusing his status of power

Evidence(Un-necessary): i dont have any as the events that lead to my ban were fast

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i was used as a prank tool

Anything else?: yes 

So what happened is simple, an staff member kidnapped me, then he told me to kill a guy that was HoEA, telling me his under some spell or something and he needs to die, so ive accepted the deal cause i was really confused over the whole situation i was put in, then he sends back in EZ and i carry the job, turns out the guy ive killed was under staff protection and this leads to me getting banned without any chance to defend my self,and i found out thanks to the same guy ive killed.

I was the staff that banned you, you had killed the HoEA right in front of me for what nothing as I had been watching the HoEA for a while however the staff member who is @Atomik has said this

"That was me, I told him to go smack the HoEA because I needed him away from GG, but he actually fucking did it, people literally do anything if they are told to, wasnt even an event" so I guess I'll have to speak to him about it... Anyway the ban should expire soon.

catlogo 2.0.png