Mojave0161

Mojave's Third Batt App

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Mojave

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503072598

Current rank on the server: Plat VIP / 327th 2nd LT / Jedi Peacekeeper

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 13weeks 0 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: I have several times this time and 2 times before in my other applications, yes.

Do you meet the requirements: I do.

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) I am 15 years old, I live in Warrington, England and I play Xbox, I like music and science and I play the Piano, I also like video games hence why I play Garry’s Mod so frequently (almost every day). I have been playing since 2019 and over that time I have realised that I enjoy a lot of Passive And Combat RP on the server. I really enjoy Clone and Jedi both together and can maintain great activity and performance on both simultaneously.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 327th 2nd LT Mojave / Jedi Peacekeeper Mojave

Highest rank obtained: CG Vice Commander

What current rank do you have: 327th 2nd LT / Jedi Peacekeeper

What is your current regiment: 327th / Jedi

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I feel like I should be picked because I have a lot of dedication to get Battalion one day as I have been applying multiple times for a while, I have been gaining new experience in new and different regiments as I have gotten decent ranks in GM, CG, GC and 327th. They all have a lot of different play styles such as defensive and Frontline. CG also has a lot of Passive RP such as arrests and checkpoints in certain events. I believe that Battalion varies in all types of Combat which is why I think I am suitable. Another reason is I have been in the server / community for quite a while. I will explain why I think this is a good attribute, it is because I know a lot about IC and OOC rules, such as things about what certain people can and cannot do. This can help massively as if I know what I am doing then things wont be getting messed up. It is good for Battalion as you are the highest on the base, leading the regiments into combat and if something you do is wrong and you didn't know then there is a problem.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) The role of Battalion is to lead the base and regiments either in Combat or in Passive. Battalion are role models of what everyone should aspire to be, they are expected to be always on the best of their behaviour as they are supposed to represent the base and Battalion on a whole. They are to normally lead the base in combat and to grant or deny people in passive outside of any sort of events. Battalion are tasked to oversee a regiment at the rank of 2nd LT+ and report any sort of progress, any complaints to Admiralty. They can also assist regiments in combat or help other leading Battalion members.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) Never been banned but kicked for AFK .

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes, I completely understand this.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) Battalion are supposed to be leading the regiments into battle, also there should be a co-leader assigned to take over if the leader dies or has to leave so they can take over. The rest of the Battalion are to support frontline regiments or even support the regiments that they are supervising if they are Batt 2nd LT+. They are to assist the high vantage if they are able to support it.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? 3 main duties a BOC are supposed to do before getting promoted are to Lead a base attack, Host a debreif and host a training with faces questions and formations. They also have to get GH trained, LAAT trained and Brig Trained in their mentoring session.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? They are assigned as a co-leader to make sure events are run smoothly if the Leader dies or has to leave to make sure there isn’t a hiccup in leading and are to make it a lot easier for Batt so they don’t have to pick someone they are already assigned before the event.

Anything else: Third time is the charm, I hope you enjoyed my application. Any feedback can and will help me which will be much appreciated!

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

+1
.Decently active
.Sound lad 
. Good fit for the role

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1

Was a very good VC for CG even thou he could have been seen as mingy sometimes. He was strict when needed. I still believe that he he is fit for this role, he has the experience needed even thou he is now maining jedi. Mashala Brother.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1

Has been very dedicated to joining Battalion

Used to be quite immature but in recent times has changed a lot

Had a good chance last time, I think he should be given a chance this time

percy pig man im still waiting for my pizza express gift card

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1
Active
Cool
Dedicated, third app, really wants it.

Good Luck.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1
Dedicated to the server

Knowledgeable about  IC and OOC server rules and has shown competence in multiple roles in both clone and Jedi

Confident in his own abilities and has shown that he can make quick decisions when needed, but also knows when to ask questions if he needs to.

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

+1

Deserved

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

- Not mature enough for battalion

- Constantly passive aggressive towards current CG Members 

- Found evidence of him asking someone to basically bully another person the other day 

- Feel like if he was battalion he could completely disregard certain regiments in events because of grudges that he holds.

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

Neutral/+1

If what Haze said is true then thats why im putting it neutral but idk about the situation. What ever the case i do think your ready for it and you were good in GC,CG and 327th 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Mature in Jedi which is shown with his rank in peacekeeper one rank off from sub path lead which shows good maturity

Quite sound to everyone

Knowlege of regiments means that he will know what to do with each reg during events

And was a solid GC member

Edited by alexrich076

+1/Neutral

well known in community

well written app

After reading Hazes comment though not 100% which is why i put neutral in aswell.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1 Reasons stated above 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------