W-G james big scprp

unban reaquesr

my ingame name is james big

mile kevas banned me permanatly 

so a d clss got on my nerves talking crap on me i killed him ithen gaurds tryed to arset me so in defence i shot em and died aand then when resopawned the guy i killed tryd to cuff me NLR exsists and then HE SHOT ME AND THEN I GOT PERMA evidance: i dont have any im currently looking for evidance my ban on gmod doesnt show a reason that server  is the reason i use my pc ngl that server is my fave server ever

use template 

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game:

Your SteamID:

Admins' name that banned you:

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

Anything else?:

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Also 

https://schoolworkjamesmia.wixsite.com/website

You made an entire website to get unbanned then promoted it in the Administrative Discord

image.thumb.png.7e224045fed00be7bc91ed030cd4acee.png

come on man 

Although you seem like a good kid, and i know you mean no harm, i think you deserve an unban, but please be more careful. However I'm staying Neutral

Edited by Lando Norris

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

Neutral

Seems like a good kid 

But just doesn't really understand the rules or why he can't do certain things such as going on surface as Beta-7 or killing a dclass for annoying him.

I wouldn't support the idea of an outright unban but maybe lessen to a couple months. As many times as you have failrp'd or RDM'd someone for absolutely no reason i would not see allowing you to come back right away without atleast some time to try and learn the rules or maturing a little bit more so you can understand the rules better.

Really now?

Ok, RDM is one thing, killing guards to avoid detainment is one thing, but advertising whole websites?

Yeah no. Stay banned. As if breaking the rules on the server wasnt enough, you do that on the discord too.

Miles didn't ban you, I did.

I gotta get home from work before i can post some juicy counterpoints. 

Spoiler, one of the counterpoints involve you admitting to getting away with MRDM and LTAP wirh a simple warn 

But, only if you follow the template 

1 hour ago, Lorex Krato said:

Miles didn't ban you, I did.

I gotta get home from work before i can post some juicy counterpoints. 

Spoiler, one of the counterpoints involve you admitting to getting away with MRDM and LTAP wirh a simple warn 

But, only if you follow the template 

Lorex destroying a kid on forums? now thats a plot i can get behind.

Also James you Broke rules so many fucking times that i think Perma is the most accurate type of punishment they could give you.

17 minutes ago, Kinqu said:

Lorex destroying a kid on forums? now thats a plot i can get behind.

Also James you Broke rules so many fucking times that i think Perma is the most accurate type of punishment they could give you.

For the record,  I believe with the warn that was for his perma ban, his current 18-ish warns,  half or more are from this month. 

But as I said, I would love to post some evidence here, only if a template is filled (or it will be denied regardless) and once I get home.

11 hours ago, Azazel Keenan said:

Neutral

Seems like a good kid 

But just doesn't really understand the rules or why he can't do certain things such as going on surface as Beta-7 or killing a dclass for annoying him.

I wouldn't support the idea of an outright unban but maybe lessen to a couple months. As many times as you have failrp'd or RDM'd someone for absolutely no reason i would not see allowing you to come back right away without atleast some time to try and learn the rules or maturing a little bit more so you can understand the rules better.

im still new to gmod multi player and a ffew months ban or so seems fair plus i can read the rules while im banned and learn the rules 

11 hours ago, Lando Norris said:

Also 

https://schoolworkjamesmia.wixsite.com/website

You made an entire website to get unbanned then promoted it in the Administrative Discord

image.thumb.png.7e224045fed00be7bc91ed030cd4acee.png

come on man 

Although you seem like a good kid, and i know you mean no harm, i think you deserve an unban, but please be more careful. However I'm staying Neutral

i do mean no harm i have the worst temper ever and lando i don't blame you for being neutral just know you are one of the better scp rp members  unlike the other 90% who are toxic sometimes

Now while I do agree that everybody deserves a second chance, especially younger people, the things you did have shown that you can only be treated as a child. You do whatever you want until punishment is issued, then you get meme status from the community and continue. One of your most recent rule-breaks which earned a right laugh with a few people was job abusing in order to revenge-raid the GOC, why? We don't know. You just seem to not be able to learn the dynamic of the server even after your extremely severe amount of warnings, I believe it was more than 3 in one day.
All in all, -1, if you do somehow get unbanned, you have to hold yourself to a far more mature standard.

3 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

For the record,  I believe with the warn that was for his perma ban, his current 18-ish warns,  half or more are from this month. 

But as I said, I would love to post some evidence here, only if a template is filled (or it will be denied regardless) and once I get home.

im trying to get evidance but im srugling and if someone has evidance can u dm me on discord also im curently tryna read the rules for if i get unbanned

5 minutes ago, SynergyJohn said:

Now while I do agree that everybody deserves a second chance, especially younger people, the things you did have shown that you can only be treated as a child. You do whatever you want until punishment is issued, then you get meme status from the community and continue. One of your most recent rule-breaks which earned a right laugh with a few people was job abusing in order to revenge-raid the GOC, why? We don't know. You just seem to not be able to learn the dynamic of the server even after your extremely severe amount of warnings, I believe it was more than 3 in one day.
All in all, -1, if you do somehow get unbanned, you have to hold yourself to a far more mature standard.

im imature due to about 3-5 mental health issues so dont blame me for being a retard

well do blame me because i am a retsrd but i think u get the point

also visit un ban james big my website

1 minute ago, W-G james big scprp said:

im imature due to about 3-5 mental health issues so dont blame me for being a retard

well do blame me because i am a retsrd but i think u get the point

also visit un ban james big my website

Sorry, what?

5 mental health issues? Even i know that its next to impossible to have this many mental issues.

I for example have one. And im perfectly fine. I still believe youre just wanting to get attention by minging around and ruining RP for everyone. So for that, my -1 towards this appeal still stands.

30 minutes ago, Makarov said:

Sorry, what?

5 mental health issues? Even i know that its next to impossible to have this many mental issues.

I for example have one. And im perfectly fine. I still believe youre just wanting to get attention by minging around and ruining RP for everyone. So for that, my -1 towards this appeal still stands.

Cmon he is a kid don't be to harsh on him

5 minutes ago, Harold Vogel said:

Cmon he is a kid don't be to harsh on him

I get you, im not trying to be harsh, but think about this logically. If he says hes got 5 mental health issues, it would have helped my judgement if he at least told us about some of them. Get what im saying?

Hes a kid, sure. But i just dont get how is he able to play gmod like this knowing those mental issues still, well, "haunt" him, for lack of a better word.

All I honestly keep seeing are excuses. He is a kid, he is new and he has mental issues. But how does that exempt him from rule breaking. He has 18 warns as well. I was a dumb kid when I joined Gmod and I didn't get in nearly as much trouble as you did. I view everyone as equal despite their status. The rules are the rules and if you break them you should get what you deserve. At this point the perma ban is turning into a joke. Best case lower it down to a month but having it removed right after he just got it how the fuck do you expect him to learn and improve from his fuck ups? If anything it's better for him he stays banned and has time to ''reflect'' on what he has done.  Unless someone presents some proof of his innocence then -1