STEAM_0:0:77069225

15 stb 16

Your In-Game Playtime:

4w-5w (PT was Bugged)

Your Warns:

Rate Your RP Skills:

7/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-2 The Nazarene / Any available O5 position (Reserve)

(Heard O5-6 was open so yea changed title)

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes, I do sometimes I fuck up & break some simple rules but that happens. (All but 2 of my warnings are old and are from months ago)

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I can bring success, sure there'll be some failures but I always strive for success and failing is something that makes you better in a way. It makes you learn from your mistakes. I've been O5 before, sure I might've not been the best one there but I sure as shit was active. I still am active & play almost every single day. What I can bring is activity & leadership. I know how to make hard decisions & feel I'm fit for the job. (I know how certain things work, if they haven't been changed since I was O5) Along the way of course, it wont always be serious there'll be some banter but only minor bits of it.  Furthermore I believe I should be apart of the O5 Council due to my previous experience and me liking the job & being able to execute it somewhat properly. I can ensure efficiency & fast hard work.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

I'll give a quick and simple explanation so not to bore the reader whom is reading this. The O5 is basically like a Boss, & when there's a boss there's always a underboss, this underboss is the Site Director, ECM, HOEA, ECM etc. These underbosses deal with all issues the O5 gives them, this means the O5 deals with the more important stuff outside the foundation, and in. Whilst the underbosses mainly focus on the inside of the Foundation. However unlike the SD, the Overseers usually remain hidden for their own sakes/protection from a specific set of GOI.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council consists of 12 (technically 13 but O5-13 isn't a thing here) overseers whom all form what we know to be the notorious "O5 Council" this Council decides and votes on major things to happen inside the Foundation, ranging from how things are done, procedures, Foundation laws etc. The O5 Council is a very important trait to the Foundation, without the O5 Council the Foundation would be in chaos, they are the divide between chaos & safety in a way. They decide what goes around & doesn't go around inside the Foundation.

Tried to go in depth of what the O5 Council was without boycotting the application or making it so damn unnecessarily long, hope you understand.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

No, I tried to get SD but was very unsuccessful.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 

I would like to focus more on Ethics as that is a thing lacking in the Foundation.

Notes:

I want to get a chance at this, I know that I can do it but the biggest thing preventing me from going forward are all of my warnings. I understand people will be hesitant at first due to them but I'm very chill I'm almost never angry & I am more than capable of doing this job as I've done before.

Edited by Kian Raanvik

I suggest you add more detail to every question, the only semi fine answer is in why you should be apart of the O5 council, the other ones are extremely underdetailed. Not to mention i have never seen you on any commanding job besides delta which i wouldnt count.

This is a major issue. You don’t know O5-2 has been filled also you have 21 warns. Maybe, prove to many people you are worth it and not get warnings to be noticed. I don’t think anyone will trust someone who does have 21 warns as Site Administration as they are known to be heavily in depth with the system and have warns to prove it. You getting 2 more warns recently makes me think you will not change. Sorry man, you could be a nice guy but it has to be a -1 from me

20 minutes ago, LeadingRanger said:

This is a major issue. You don’t know O5-2 has been filled also you have 21 warns. Maybe, prove to many people you are worth it and not get warnings to be noticed. I don’t think anyone will trust someone who does have 21 warns as Site Administration as they are known to be heavily in depth with the system and have warns to prove it. You getting 2 more warns recently makes me think you will not change. Sorry man, you could be a nice guy but it has to be a -1 from me

Only 1 new warn.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Lee said:

I suggest you add more detail to every question, the only semi fine answer is in why you should be apart of the O5 council, the other ones are extremely underdetailed. Not to mention i have never seen you on any commanding job besides delta which i wouldnt count.

Been in O5 before, will add more detail asap. Just gimme some time.

7 minutes ago, Kian Raanvik said:

Only 1 new warn.

Ok so. You say 1 new warn, still. A new warn is still showing no improvement.  take in the criticisms. You take it in and not try to debunk them then you could have a chance. Just stop and think. 

Edited by LeadingRanger
4 minutes ago, LeadingRanger said:

Ok so. You say 1 new warn. So you lied in your 096 app? You said there you have 2 new warns. Here is the proof. Don’t try to lie and take in the criticisms. You take it in and not try to debunk them then you could have a chance. Just stop and think. 

Wot, didnt try to lie pretty sure I've only gotten 1 fairly new warn the other isn't that old but still kinda fresh. Didn't lie

chillllll.... 

(Not gonna sit here and entertain you and ruin my apps comment section with this rambling & rambling, you take things way out of context)

Edited by Kian Raanvik

Listen to what we are saying and stop trying to be so defensive. These are our opinions and we give them to help improve them. No point in criticising if your going to not improve. Maybe start working on all that then you would prob gain a +1. Please just don’t fight the system, take them in and improve. That’s why we do it

9 minutes ago, LeadingRanger said:

Listen to what we are saying and stop trying to be so defensive. These are our opinions and we give them to help improve them. No point in criticising if your going to not improve. Maybe start working on all that then you would prob gain a +1. Please just don’t fight the system, take them in and improve. That’s why we do it

What are you on about? I was never defensive, read my app, I asked if theres anything wrong with the app then please say so don't just -1 it instantly. I'm trying to write more on the app without seeming like I'm adding unnecessary shit to the app. It isnt all about words, its about the quality and trying to get forward what my point is

7 minutes ago, Azazel Keenan said:

Reserve council member??

Also neutral 

Talked to you a bit seem like a nice fellow but i would like to see you on administration jobs more such as site adviser before i give a +1.  

❤️

Tried to get SD WL, didnt go so well & SA is a job where noone takes you seriously. I tried it, will try once more & be more active on it.

Edit: Posted by accident before i got to finish it.

Edited by Kian Raanvik

To be honest, I'd say neutral because of the detail, but I believe that he is reformed from all his previous warns and he is trying to fix his reputation, even I had a problem with him maybe like a month or two ago but he's far better.

-1 Seriously, you're playing SA with guns & cocaine making me think you'll play O5 too much as a combat job. i think you are a cool guy and semi competant but from that im thinking you wont be able to passiverp. App looks nice btw

Edited by Jonathan Lee
3 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

-1 Seriously, you're playing SA with guns & cocaine making me think you'll play O5 too much as a combat job. i think you are a cool guy and semi competant but from that im thinking you wont be able to passiverp. App looks nice btw

I will be able to passiverp, im messing around with people I know and dont ruin anyone else's experience. & not to mention that is in character & has nothing to do with out of character. If I knew it would ruin anyones RP experience I wouldnt do it. 

(I also dont use it in RP Experiences, I just suicided to get rid of the effects/weapons, wont happen ever again either way)

That is all.

Edited by Kian Raanvik