TheScarletKing

TCMV8's UNBAN REQUEST

I'm doing this application for my friend since he's made one himself but it's had no response and that was a while ago.

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: He had no rp name since he was civilian and was out of character.

Your SteamID: His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:184013733

Admin's name that banned you: (We don't know. It happened so quick and there was no sit for it.)

Admin's steamID: (I have no clue what his account's name is nor anything about them)

Why did you get banned?: He was banned for RDM and prop killing. He never killed anybody except me. He did this as a joke 'cause he knows me well and I never complained about it.

Evidence (Un-necessary): Ban logs should show who it was

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Nobody called for an admin sit nor did he bother anybody other than me.

Anything else?: Right after he was banned, I asked for the admin to unban my friend but he responded with "apply on forums" despite me never asking for his ban nor warning us.
I'm not certain but I think he was perma banned. He was banned at least a year ago and he tries to join me today with no success and it says he's still banned.

Whenever he tries to join, it just say's he's banned. Not a reason and I don't know how long but it seems permanent.

Edited by TheScarletKing

Not gonna +1 or -1 or be neutral on it as im only gonna say one thing

Ban logs arent really evidence. If i remember correctly, ban logs only show bans from only, what, few days? Depending on when your "friend" was banned, it may not actually be sufficient evidence.

I may be wrong though, hence the reason im not giving my opinion here.

5 hours ago, Makarov said:

Not gonna +1 or -1 or be neutral on it as im only gonna say one thing

Ban logs arent really evidence. If i remember correctly, ban logs only show bans from only, what, few days? Depending on when your "friend" was banned, it may not actually be sufficient evidence.

I may be wrong though, hence the reason im not giving my opinion here.

It was years ago. I just did a post for it myself since he's been waiting a long time and I remembered how he's still banned despite doing the app a long time ago. Even if it was denied, I don't think he should still be banned from breaking 2 rules which nobody even called an admin sit for.

32 minutes ago, TheScarletKing said:

It was years ago. I just did a post for it myself since he's been waiting a long time and I remembered how he's still banned despite doing the app a long time ago. Even if it was denied, I don't think he should still be banned from breaking 2 rules which nobody even called an admin sit for.

Years ago?

If it was years ago just leave it lmao

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

+1/Neutral

Gametracker has no records of your friend having ever played on the server, so the "years ago" part makes sense.

If it was really just RDM + Propkill, unbanning him would make sense, but the perma ban seems suspicious. It is very unlikely for him to have been perma'd because of that, so I assume we are either not hearing the whole story, or your friend tried to log in with an alt and didn't tell you.

3 hours ago, Randy Walters said:

+1/Neutral

Gametracker has no records of your friend having ever played on the server, so the "years ago" part makes sense.

If it was really just RDM + Propkill, unbanning him would make sense, but the perma ban seems suspicious. It is very unlikely for him to have been perma'd because of that, so I assume we are either not hearing the whole story, or your friend tried to log in with an alt and didn't tell you.

I'm not sure if he's perma banned. We assume this because whenever he tries to join, he cant. This isn't a glitch, it keeps saying he's kicked or something. I don't know, I'll look more into it. Also he has no alts, I know this because he uses his main account too much it would be impossible to keep up with the two.

Edited by TheScarletKing