Discord Name:

georgee#2633

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:77069225

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 

Your Current Playtime:

4w-5w PT is bugged.

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I wish to join the MC&D due to this being something very very new to me, I wanna be able to learn more about this job & along the way try out a new experience & see how it works out. What has me completely interested and hooked onto MC&D is the aesthetic and how important they are to the SCP Lore as it's self. They are a major distribution organization for GOIs and I've always been on the receiving end of it all, as many may know I am an avid CI player & would like to be the dealer of all this. Hopefully along the way make some profits.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: 

I will admit not as much as I'd like to but it's not always salesman is on and whenever they are on the best jobs are taken (agent is a good example)

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

Yes, I read them

some of the details regarding the COC are the following:

All forms of minging/disrespect/general major fuckery is not allowed whatsoever (im sure a lil banter here and there is allowed but not much other than that)

Be respectful, make reasonable/ethical decisions & don't be a fool.

+1

Pretty cool person, though when we are online we don't usually see each other often.
Despite his warns being over the limit, it would still be reasonable to give the guy a chance, at least see how he behaves with such a role.

Dear Applicant, 

I have decided to Accept your application to become a Salesman.
Contact either me or staff at the earliest convenience to receive your whitelist.
Welcome to Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd. Do not disappoint us.

Sincerely,
Mr Ruprecht Carter