Johnwickisblak

Gordon Black's Site Director Application

In Game Name: Gordon Black

SteamID: STEAM_014557595

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: O5 Co-Owner (Prev), Site Director Overseer (Prev), Nu-7 Owner (Prev), Nu-7 CO, HoEA, HA-23 Owner (Prev), HA-23 Captain (Prev), Head Researcher (Prev), ECM (Prev).

(I probably have more, but I don’t want to jerk myself off more.)

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I understand my place in the Foundation and what to do. The key of being a Site Director is for you being in control, and for you not to rely on others, but for people to fall onto you. I have my priorities straight, and I understand who jobs is who, and when I step in, and when to sit back. Site is being raided and Nu-7 is being a blunt rock? Contact Nu-7’s Commander or the HoEA and tell them to fix it up, you don’t know what’s going on, so stay out of it.

That being said, I’m not saying I’m the best Site Administration to cross this server, but I will be a helping hand and will keep the Foundation afloat.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: Three words, Maintain the Site. Anything Internal affair related to keep the site going is your duty.

What is the O5 Council?:

“The O5 council is one of those secrets that's a secret until you're Clearance 2— and then it's just creepy. They're the people who control the Foundation. Who are they? Oh, they have numbers, not names. Who were they? Fuck knows.

- O5-7 “Green

Couldn’t say it better, sorry.

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png