Maxwell Williams

Maxwell's SCP-096 Application

RP Name: Maxwell Williams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108300068

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 1w 6d 

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 2 warnings, one is for FailRP+Lying to Staff and the other one is for Metagaming. Im not proud of them however everyone does mistakes.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: Yes i have, on occasions i still have to ask staff or open the rule list, however that is only in certain situations when im very unsure about something.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* : I have read the rules and understand them. I know i cant go on mass killsprees, even if others want me to. I can also not purposely stare at my CC door, and i can not abuse the CL5 keycard as its only purpose is for chasing 096-1. I can also not kill other SCPs.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes i can. Im active on the server pretty much daily for atleast 2-3 hours. Whenever the job is not full i will try to play it.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) : When 096 has breached due to a malfunctioning door or something went wrong during testing, everyone who is not E-11 or CS has to immediately leave the area. When everyone has safely left, E-11 and CS can begin recontainment. They must open the door with their backs turned, and walk until they hit an obstacle. They will begin by placing a bag, or something that can cover 096s face completely. They may also blindfold him if necessary. Once the bag is secured and it has been made sure it can't come off, they can begin dragging 096 back to his CC using elastic cuffs. When recontaining they must also be careful of their surroundings, depending on where 096 killed his 096-1

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:  I will run after him, opening any doors that require a keycard using my CL5. After killing him i will sit down in the spot and kill him without moving, as im not allowed to unless another person views my face.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  It makes perfect sense due to the fact they looked at your face. However i think it would be better rp it would be better RP to just focus on my main target, SCP-096-1. If i just focused on everyone who looked at my face while running it could result in a massive killing spree and that is against the rules. So no i dont think its good rp, id rather just wait for someone else to view my face after killing 096-1.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* : I think that recontaining 096 has a much higher priority, due to the many chain reactions an uncontained 096 can cause. Besides, E-11 and CS are not the only units on site so i would leave it to the security or a different MTF to deal with him.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  I can't ignore it, they viewed my face and have to be killed for it. Even though its an accident i would still kill him otherwise it would be FailRP.

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: I think that 096 is a very cool and interesting scp and thats why i applied for it. If you have any suggestions or improvements to the application, feel free to tell me.

Edited by Maxwell