Kinqu Kyle

MCND App

Common Roleplay Name: Kinqu Kyle 

Steam Name:k1nqu

Discord Name: Kinqu

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191185039

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot, Hopefully Exception can be made due to lack of Salesman activity, also wannet to say that 16 of these were solid year or 2 back): image.thumb.png.042a389665e3e2736ad4474990298bb5.png

Your Current Playtime:8w 6d

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to join MC&D as I see it as a great job and like its beforehand counterpart TCS it holds a deep way within RP. Selling anomalous items, regular guns to drugs, even people, MC&D being an incredibly rich organization holds a good place within lore and on the server. Selling to GOI’s such as CI CoTBG and TSH (on the server anyways) In lore they mainly serve the rich in weapons and drugs, anomalous items usually go to “special” buyers. There are 3 “ranks” on the server currently: Bouncer, Agent and finally Salesman. Within MC&D there are 3 Ranks you can hold within the game: Junior Salesman, Salesman and Boss (excluding management) Each having their own perms. On the server MC&D is more of an Inbetween group, They are Neutral with Foundation, occasionally supplying them, but at the same time Friendly with CI and Neutral with other main GOI’s. Personally I find this very interesting, and quite surprising how the foundation hasn't started Hostile on that spreadsheet, also considering MC&D will raid GOI’s that are not Friendly, Sometimes neutral depending on the group. Also recently the Job hasn't been getting too much attention with activity and the sort, i want this to change and i think you should see me as an opportunity to change that with.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: Quite a lot actually, always when there is a salesman but i enjoy playing alone sometimes as i enjoy Agent and its role.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the rules and understand them to the best of my ability