Server you got banned from: scp roleplay

Your name in-game: Vaas Alex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43724222

Admins' name that banned you: Diesel

Admin's steamID: idk

Why did you get banned?: diesel felt like it

Evidence(Un-necessary): scpdiesel.png.4f45ed978c6147d5938b6dedcb14efeb.png
(lol)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: please I'm very good royalplayer I make interesting in-game situations. also I wanna see how the server has changed. I'ma say the n-word if you dont unban me.

Anything else?: yes

Although the people that banned you are were not the most reliable or professional, you very clearly show that you have no actual interest in being unbanned.

3 minutes ago, Vaas Alex said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: please I'm very good royalplayer I make interesting in-game situations. also I wanna see how the server has changed. I'ma say the n-word if you dont unban me.

This says it all really.

Some things never change, just like how Vaas acts like a child.

Never talked to Diesel, but clearly he did this right.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

"-1" 5 times in a row

you are all nerds. and also niggers. POGCHAMP POGCHAMP POGCHAMP POGCHAMP POGCHAMP POGCHAMP
(ik the unban is not denied yet but we can all see where this is going)

you're taking this way too more seriously than you really should.

1 hour ago, ErshOurHerzog said:

its only game, why you have to be so serious about some funny man on gmod server with killing statue being NOT serious

+1 he is funnyi

HAHAHA Funny alt account gives +1 so I will give +1 

In all Seriousness dude stop using a alt account to give yourself +1 since you acted childish with the request you made with spamming the N-word and typing pogchamp you havent changed you actual monkey stay banned -1

it's not my alt lmao

3 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

In all Seriousness dude stop using a alt account to give yourself +1 since you acted childish with the request you made with spamming the N-word and typing pogchamp you havent changed you actual monkey stay banned -1

that's the whole point

are you retarded when this request comes up then you suddenly join 20 minutes ago to leave a +1 on a Unban request whihc is far below the Forums page if that doesnt tell me anything nothing will and taken by the fact that when this unban request happened the user will go to sleep so wait out for a few hours then you show up isnt that interesting

1 minute ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

are you retarded when this request comes up then you suddenly join 20 minutes ago to leave a +1 on a Unban request whihc is far below the Forums page if that doesnt tell me anything nothing will and taken by the fact that when this unban request happened the user will go to sleep so wait out for a few hours then you show up isnt that interesting

what

ershourherzog is not my alt, it's a dude I told about this funny discussion so he decided to join me in my nerd elimination squad (idk why).

Making an unban appeal so bad that you triggered diesel and got ur ban extended to perma, and now using alts to give urself +1s?

HAHAH, no.

Someone please just forum ban him, hes already causing enough trouble on the forums. As if minging on the server wasnt enough

2 minutes ago, a difficulty tweak said:

Seriously?

no

lads you gotta understand I'm not a fan of all this super-official-absolutely-unnecessary crap in a SEMI-SERIOUS royalplay server because it's not fun.
of course I could pretend to be a nerd and maybe get unbanned but I'm tired of having to lie to get what I want so I'm honest - no I haven't changed much, in fact in y'all's opinions I'm probably even worse now, I'm still going to play like a clown if I get unbanned because that's my playstyle. apparently it triggers too many people to be accepted lol.

1 minute ago, Vaas Alex said:

lads you gotta understand I'm not a fan of all this super-official-absolutely-unnecessary crap in a SEMI-SERIOUS royalplay server because it's not fun.

Just go and find another server. 

10 hours ago, Azazel Keenan said:

We already have toxic and childish people on the server we don't need another thanks.

10 hours ago, Azazel Keenan said:

We already have toxic and childish people on the server we don't need another thanks.

they're not as good at having fun being toxic and childish as me, please unban.