TheWolf

SCP RP Admin Abuse Report 24/25th December

Your name in-game: James C Wolf

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0: 134945934

Admin's you report name: Doctor Williams [at the moment of the incident i left shortly after to make this report]

Admin's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45244615 [ he was off the scoreboard but this was what he gave me]

Why do you want him demoted?: Use of Admin powers within RP [teleportation][Invisablity] [not in event], Demotion of job for no good reason [no sit made], Blacklist of job on first minor offence [SCP 1048] as revenge for warning him of this report so he knew it was happening, refusing to clearly state his rank claiming to be anything from trial moderator to not even having to tell anyone due to his high rank, Use of event SWEP's that are not available anymore [Sarkic Transformation] , And to conclude he activly stated that he wanted to be reported due to the fact he and another admin are 'in a race' to get more 'admin abuse reports' which i and others in server found inappropriate for a staff member to be making, and claiming that 1048 could not take ears from people due to there height when i suggested that he could climb up people stating that it was still 'fail rp'.

Evidence:  The following attachments are screenshots of chatlogs this should be everything other players who were in the server some who were d class some other roles may be willing to testify as to what they saw going on. Sadly i did not figure out he was an admin abusing his powers just before he demoted me so i have no screenshots of that HOWEVER he does admit it within the screenshots i have provided  should he wish to provide counter evidence i will be more than willing to see whatever he provides however i have done my best to document what went down also i couldn't of shown you him breaking said rules as he has his name hidden in the scoreboard and in game not sure why and this didn't bother me in RP as i wouldn't normally know it anyways.

SIDENOTE: I fully admit that i forgot that 1048 could not speak and accidently broke that rule should you wish to warn me for it i take full responsibility for it however this admin had a chance to do that and did not he told me 1048 cant speak and i never did since he let me know and i apologise for speaking also i am wondering if this can also nullify the blacklist or if you wish for me to make a separate request for that thank you.

20201125000810_1.jpg

20201125000749_1.jpg

20201125000656_1.jpg

20201125000654_1.jpg

20201125000651_1.jpg

20201125000551_1.jpg

20201125000535_1.jpg

20201125000521_1.jpg

20201125000053_1.jpg

20201124235953_1.jpg

20201124235927_1.jpg

20201124235921_1.jpg

20201124235916_1.jpg

Edited by TheWolf
Forgot to add my Steam ID

It was a mini event, approved by Plague our Event Manager. 

After making a small joke not telling you my rank, I admitted to being a SMT member.

I blacklisted you from SCP-1048 because you were FailRPing. I told you, you're not allowed to speak or collect ears when a person is standing yet you argued with me, telling me I'm wrong because it's not in the ruleset. 

And for that admin abuse thread race, just look at how many abuse threads Xunt has, our Owner of SCP-RP. 

In one of your points, you blamed the SWEP for allowing you to use it when the person was standing, does that mean you're not here to actually roleplay and you only know how to use left click and right click?

You acted extremely childish. 

By the way, the screenshots are increadibly out of order.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

I'm not in control of you Norra, but I think you should give the man a second chance. Guy didn't know it was against the rules and we didn't know you were actually an admin. You said you were Trial Mod at one point then claiming you weren't. He was confused and felt like you were just a corrupt admin. Hopefully you can find it to give him a chance to prove he can do the job better in the future.

>"im trial mod lol"

>has custom gay tag

do people know how tags work or?

-1, it was an event.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

35 minutes ago, TheScarletKing said:

I'm not in control of you Norra, but I think you should give the man a second chance. Guy didn't know it was against the rules and we didn't know you were actually an admin. You said you were Trial Mod at one point then claiming you weren't. He was confused and felt like you were just a corrupt admin. Hopefully you can find it to give him a chance to prove he can do the job better in the future.

I tell him whats against the rules, not even an hour later he does it again.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png