MrSmig

Liam Smig's Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name: Liam Smig

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89834634

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: to supply the armed forces of the foundation with ammunition and extra equipment such as Gas Masks, Explosives, Healing Grenades and other general equipment

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I have notable patience and awareness, with knowing what to make to handle a situation as quickly as possible and locating myself around active areas to provide as much Ammo and other tools as soon as its needed.

Edited by MrSmig
Changing SteamID to correct format

Neutral

Pros:

- You have max manufacturing level which is good

- You have some good points on why you would be a good fit

Cons

- You don't have anything about leadership as you are "HEAD of manufacturing department"

- The manufacturing department has other duties on site than just giving already armed units more arms, for example supplying the site with gas masks.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

I have stated about supplying gas masks in the "What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?" alongside other utilities.
Things about leadership, yeah I forgot about that, my bad.

Cheers for the honest opinion.