TheTargetTaliban

Im asking for a second chance

My In-Game name: TheTarget taliban STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:539460776 Steam Name: TheTarget taliban 

What is the reason for your ban: logging on with an alt after being banned for 2 days

How long were you banned for: permanently

Name of the staff member who banned you: console

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: It was my first ever experience of a clones war rp server as i would usually just play dark rp and i had no idea of the differentiation in rules. Thus when i was arrested i left the game and was banned for 2 days. In hindsight i should of just accepted my 15min 
imprisonment instead of leaving and i sincerely regret my actions. When i joined on my alt i had no idea of the consequence due to never having this happen before and it was just a silly error that should of been thought through. I was banned on 12th September and i have already asked to be unbaned before and it was rejected however ive waited long enough i feel im ready to engage in this clone war rp server. Ive have thought long and hard over my actions and i am  begging for a second chance, even if the ban was reduced to a month or two from permanent so i would still have a long enough time to think over my previous wrong doings.

Sincerely Thomas.

+1

You've waited more than a long enough time for the ban to come down.

Good Luck

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET